Chapter 8

"Yellow do you trust me?",Red asked as he kept dragging Yellow along. "W-what?",Yellow asked surprised at the sudden question.

"Do you trust me?",Red repeated looking at her sternly. "I...",Yellow began and looked down. Did she trust him? How would she know? This man in front of her was so caring yet just him looking at her sent weird feelings to her heart. She didn't know if it was good or bad, if it was good then she'd love to say she trusts him....but she can't. What if these feelings ended up hurting her somehow?

Yellow stopped her train of thought when Red's forehead landed on hers gently. Yellow felt uncomfortable. Her cheeks turned red and she was sure she was emitting heat now, her clothes weren't helping since she had a sweater.

"...do you or do you not trust me?",Red asked one more time. His eyes closed in a relaxing motion. Yellow immediately opened her mouth to respond but stopped herself. She knew what she was going to say, she was going to say it so quickly too.
Why? Should she just let herself say it? If she did, would she regret it later? What if she ends up hurting him? Or blue? Or green?

"Yes",She said quietly. Yellow hadn't even realized she said it until she saw Red's bright eyes looking at her mix colored ones.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow was sitting down near a tree while she watched ChuChu play. She hadn't told Red she was going to be online today, which is probably why said boy was spamming her with messages now.

She was hesitant to respond. Why? Maybe it was the fact that her heart was racing at the thought of talking to him again or maybe the fact that her cheeks were a bit red just from seeing his name pop up everytime he sent a message.

She hated and loved these feelings. She loved them because it made her feel something other than fear and pain. She hated it, because it was a foreign feeling.

Yellow sighed and went to go answer the impatient boy's messages.

Red: hey Yellow

Red: heeeeeey

Red: heeeeeeeeeeeyyyy

Red: where'd you go?

Red: i thought you'd wait for me in the pokémon center ;3;

Red: ...well actually its fine.

Red: i need to talk to you

Yellow raised an eyebrow. He could easily go find her, she was near the pokémon center watching ChuChu play.

Red: it's about your sister

Yellow immediately had that shaky sweaty feeling. What was it again? Nervous? Oh right, yes it's her being nervous. Why would she be nervous?

Yellow: what about her? Is she okay?

It was weird for her to type that. In her opinion, Yellow thought she was perfectly fine. Why was Red asking about her?

Red: did you know she's being bullied?

Yellow immediately dropped her hand so she wouldn't type. How did he figure that out? Yes she said she trusted him...but she didn't tell him anything other than..well what happens at home. When she told him he almost went to the police but she stopped him saying that her mom was planning to take her and leave her dad.

Yellow: she's being bullied? She never told me anything about this...

Yellow frowned. She felt guilty. She didn't like lying to Red. Yes she was being bullied but...it was okay since she got to talk to Red anyway.

Red: im guessing she doesn't tell you much then?

Yellow: we barely even speak...

It wasn't that much of a lie. Since Yellow doesn't have a brother she doesn't speak to anyone.

Red: think you can help get her to open up?

Yellow: help? Are you...trying to make her feel better?

Red: yeah.

Yellow: why? Cause she's my sister?

Red: because she's my friend.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow slipped off the head gear. She ignored the bickering of her parents from downstairs. She was use to it. Yellow looked at her phone and stared at it's black screen. What was she doing? Did she REALLY expect Red to text her?

Yellow sighed and shook her head. Now SHE was the one acting weird. She shook her head again and got out of bed and quietly crept down stairs then stopped at the last two steps and listened to what her parents were fighting about.

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!! I KEEP BRINGING IN BETTER WOMEN THAN YOU HERE AND THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY DOESN'T IT!!!?",Her dad yelled in a slurred voice.

"I CAN GIVE TWO SH*TS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO IN BED, I CAN'T STAND HAVING MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER BE NEAR YOU!!! WE'RE LEAVING AND THATS THE END OF IT!!!!",Her mom yelled as she made her way towards the stairs. Yellow immediately got up and took a few steps back to make her way back to her room when the sound of glass shattering stopped her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!! THAT COULD'VE HIT ME!!!",Yellow's mom yelled.

"That's the point you little b*tch",he laughed. "You won't leave me, you need me. Threaten me all you want you'll just come running back to me"

"Im done with you",Her mom said in a stern voice. Yellow heard her mom walk towards the door and open it.

"Hey were are you going!?",Her dad yelled. "Somewhere far away from you",she said and left.

Yellow's eyes widened as the house fell silent. Her mom didn't leave her...right? She couldn't have.  She can't! She promised she'd take her with her if she ever left her dad!! Why was her mom leaving her behind? She thought she could trust at least her with anything!

Yellow immediately backed away and went to her room. She can't cry, she won't. She isn't scared to, she just doesn't know what difference it would make to cry.

Crying won't make her mom come back for her if she really did leave.

Yellow entered her room and locked it. She slid down against the door and hugged her knees. She won't cry. She won't cry. She won't cry. She won't cry.

Then why did she feel a warm liquid running down her cheeks?