Chapter 14

I didn't re-read this to check for mistakes, i apologizzeeee

"Sooo...what did you and Misty talk about?",Red asked curiously as the two made their way to the next town.

"Um..nothing important",Yellow said as her cheeks turned pink. Red wasn't convinced. "If it's not important...then you don't mind sharing right?",he asked smiling and raising an eyebrow.

Yellow stopped and turned to to him. She stayed quiet as she thought of something to ask him so he could get distracted. Oh! This was a great question.

"What were you doing to tell Misty when you were introducing me to her?",Yellow asked raising an eyebrow of her own. Red immediately looked away with a small tint of pink on his cheeks. "I don't know what you mean",he saud clearly avoiding the subject.

"You hesitated when you were going to say 'friend'...why?...do you...not see us as friends?",Yellow asked frowning while still looking at him. At this, Red immediately looked back at her.

"What?! No!! Of course you're my frie-",he said but cut himself off. He crossed his arms and huffed.
"Actually...no. I don't see you as a friend."

"..what?",Yellow asked with wide eyes and a few tears were threatening to spill. She knew Red would never like her back so the least she wanted was his friendship! Was that too selfish of her to ask.

Red frowned and wiped away upcoming tears. "I see you as someone more important than a friend Yellow. You're a precious person to me and losing you would devastate me. Im...just afraid you don't feel the same way",he sighed leaning his forehead on hers with closed eyes, his hands gently on her shoulders.

"....what am I to you Red?",Yellow asked wanting to see his red orbs staring back at her mix colored ones. She wanted to see his eyes when and if he answered. Red refused though, he would not open his eyes.

"Log off"

"..what?",Yellow asked confused.

"Log off, i want to show you what you are me"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow opened her eyes to see the now familiar brightly lighted room. Yellow gently sat up and removed her headgear then frowned in confusion. What did Red mean by 'show'?

She wouldn't have to guess any longer since she heard the door to Red's room open. There were soft footsteps going from his room to hers. The whole time she heard his footsteps Yellow got more anxious.

What was he going to do? She knew he wouldn't hurt her, so she was genuinely curious as to what he wanted to show her.

There were three soft knocks and after Yellow gave him the 'okay' to come in he did. The two stared at each other for a few minutes. Yellow noticed that Red seemed incredibly nervous. What was he planning on doing?

Yellow opened her mouth a bit to speak but was cut off by Red approaching her. Her eyes went wide as a red blush emerged from her face.

Oh.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow opened her eyes sleepily and waited for her eyesight to adjust to the darkness. She couldn't move much but she didn't mind, she looked around the room without moving her head as to to not disturb the person sleeping with her.

She looked around noticed that was not her room, it was Red's. Yellow moved her head a bit to see Red sleeping peacefully with his arm around her waist to bring her closer.

Yellow closed her eyes and thought back to what happened few hours ago.

Red and Yellow had kissed. Yellow was surprised of course, she didn't expect Red to have feelings for her like she did for him. While Yellow was in her state of shock Red thought he messed up. He thought he did something he never wanted to happen.

He thought he just made her do something she didn't want to do. Before Red could apologize Yellow had grabbed his cheeks gently and shut him up by kissing him back. Yellow was still very much flustered but she didn't want Red to think he messed up, because if anything she was glad he did that.

After that the two of them...got a little carried away you could say. Before they did something they weren't ready for Red pulled away to catch his breath. Yellow had hidden her face on his chest to catch her own breath too.

Thankfully that's all that happened. Once both of them had told each other their feelings Red asked her out. Of course it wasn't in a cliche romantic or meaningful place. It was at home, their home.

They both went to sleep in Red's room since the older boy wanted to wake up to her face to know it wasn't all a dream. Yellow was fine with that, she also wanted proof that all of this wasn't a dream.

Yellow turned her head a bit and looked at the clock. 4:58 AM. They still had time to sleep. Yellow moved back to a comfortable position which was Red hugging her from behind.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"You guys are dating?!",Blue asked with wide eyes and a smile spread on her face. Red and Yellow nodded with their faces turning pink. Green was mildly surprised. Yellow and Red has been to obvious about their feelings for each other.

"Congrats",was all he said. Blue however hugged Yellow tightly. "Oh this is amazing!! I can finally stop worrying about you two being dense to each other's feelings!!",blue said nuzzling her cheek with Yellow's causing a quiet huff from Green and a small glare from red.

Blue noticed this and laughed a bit then let go. She quickly kissed Green's cheek then turned to the new couple. "Did Yellow make the first move? I bet she did, Red you're too cowardly to initiate a kiss"

"For your information I asked her out!"

"Oh reaaally?,Blue said in a 'i don't believe you' tone.

"Yes!"

"Riight...if you guys were to ever kiss Yellow would be the one to start it that much is for sure!"

"Hey im the one who-!"

Aaand that's when Yellow stopped listening with a red face.
She covered her face while Blue and Red kept arguing about who would initiate what while Green gave Yellow a pat to her head in a 'you'll get use to it' manner.