Chapter 2

"Well ChuChu...see ya when i come back after school",Yellow says looking at ChuChu. ChuChu nodded and curled up in a ball to sleep. Yellow had logged out of the game when they reached a pokemon center, she logged in, in the morning to make sure ChuChu was okay.

Yellow logged out of the game, hoping school won't be as bad as the days before.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow arrived to her class without anyone noticing her which was a blessing. She was glad to have two people in her class that drew a lot of attention.

One being a girl called Blue. She had brown hair and just like her name, she had blue eyes. She was a pretty girl and she had many boys trying to get her attention.

Sadly for the boys she was being given attention by her boyfriend and the second person who draws attention in class. Green oak.

Green had brown hair and green eyes. He was a quiet guy but got easily irritated by boys trying to get with Blue. Blue doesn't seem to mind his jealousy, if anything she teases him over it.

Yellow thought they make a cute couple,but she's not like other girls who go crazy with the two kissing each others cheek or forehead.

The teacher walked in which disrupted Yellow's train of thought. He began to teach class but was pulled to the side when a woman from the office called for him.

Students whispered amongst each other in curiosity and others just gossiping. Blue and Green looked excited though, well mostly Blue showed that excitement, Green just stared at the door with an expecting look.

Yellow shook her head. It wasn't any of her business so why should she care? Actually, no she didn't care. Yellow sighed as she placed her head on the table.

When the teacher came back in he cleared his throat Which made Yellow instinctively sit up straight thinking she was going to be yelled at. Thankfully, his clearing his throat was meant for The whole class to settle down.

"Alright students, i know its almost the middle of the year but we have a new student",The teacher says as he motions for the kid to come in. Yellow looked down.

'Great, another kid to either ignore me or bully me',she thought. She then looked at the class which was doable since she sat in the back. The girl's faces brightened up, some of them even had a bright pink blush on their faces.

'So its either a boy or the girls here went gay',Yellow thought half amused. She looked down at her notes and began to catch up with what was on the screen.

'It doesn't matter anyway',Yellow thought biting her pencil slightly.
"He'll be like the rest",she mumbled and kept writing.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Well, it seemed like the world- no. The universe was against Yellow today. There were many empty seats, and sadly there was one near her. Which according to the universe was language for "fuck you, im messing with your life". In short, the teacher placed the new kid next to her.

Yellow could've dealt with this, had the kid not constantly been staring at her. Every few minutes she would feel a pair of eyes looking at her. The time she looked up to see who was looking at her, she saw him.

Red Fire, the new kid. Black spiky hair and red eyes. He was okay looking, but a lot of girls in her class would disagree with that.

Well okay yeah, he was handsome. So what? It didn't mean he wouldn't turn out to be like the other kids. Maybe he was just curios as to why she had bandaids on her face and arms.
Yes, she HAS band-Aids on her face and arms.

No one bothers to ask, so she was surprised when he did, "what happened to your face?"

Yellow was surprised. Why did he want to know? Its none of his business.

"I get abused at home, is that a problem?",Yellow replied looking at his red orbs. Her tone made it difficult for Red to figure out wether she was lying or not.

Red's eyes were readable to Yellow though. She could easily tell he was trying to figure her out, especially about what she said.

Yellow was amused. There was never a kid who tried to figure it out, there was only a few times where a teacher and some students asked about her bruises and whenever she replied with what she told Red in the same tone, they became awkward and dropped it.

"I tripped and fell. I had band-aids with me",Yellow said finally as she went back to writing notes. She felt Red's eyes on her for a few more minutes before he finally started with his own notes.

'How interesting',She thought placing a hand on her cheek and closing her eyes.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Got it Yellow? Don't talk to him again!",A group of girls huffed as they walked out of the bathroom.
Yellow stood there quietly. She had been called into the bathroom by those girls. She was slapped and pushed around until the girls had their fun and walked out.

Yellow went to the mirror to see the damage. It wasn't too bad. Her blonde ponytail was a mess but she could fix it. Her face started bruising a bit but she could put another band-aid on it.
Her green-yellow orbs were dull, like they had no life. Her uniform was a bit messy from the shoving but she could still fix that. Yellow started fixing everything and placed a bandage on her cheek.

She stopped abruptly when heard a gasp. She turned to the bathroom's entry way to see Blue with shocked eyes. "What happened to you?!",She asked frowning. Sure Blue had seen some bandaids on Yellow but Blue use to be clumsy so she believed Yellow on her tripping. Her cheek however...that's not something that happens when you trip.

"I tripped",Yellow said and Blue gave her a look that clearly said she wasn't buying that. Yellow looked to the side and to the floor however. She didn't care if Blue believed her or not, and Blue was very much aware of that.

Blue sighed "let's take you to the infirmary then...you can get patched up better there",She said gently grabbing Yellow's hand, to which Yellow visibly flinched at, which made Blue frown and let go.

Blue started walking and as if she was being pulled there, Yellow followed. It was better than going back to class and being questioned by Red anyway.