Chapter 11

"While I appreciate you taking care of her now Red...How do I know you won't do anything to Yellow?",Blue asked raising an eyebrow. She knew Red wasn't like that, but hey..Yellow is a cute girl. Alone with a man. Her poor and cute defenseless Yellow all alone with Red...

Red raised an eyebrow at blue.
"I know what you're trying to say...but no Blue I would never do anything Yellow dislikes",Red said and Blue was reassured a bit. Just a bit.

"Okay...but remember Red I'll be checking her for any hicke-",she began jokingly. "Blue!!!",Red yelled while turning pink. "Stop that",Green sighed as he placed a hand on Blue's head who pouted.

Where was Yellow you may ask? Asleep. Where? Take a guess~ okay time's up.

She's sleeping on Red's shoulder. Yellow was still asleep until she woke up sneezing. She rubbed her eyes and blinked. Blue blinked as she realized something. Yellow is cold...cold! December was nearing and with that, snow!

"Hey Red mind if i steal Yellow today after school?",Blue asked looking at Red. Red shrugged.
"If Yellow is okay with it yeah...why though?",he asked curiously.

"Shopping"

"..shopping?",Red and Green asked raising an eyebrow. They didn't really take Yellow as the shopping type...heck not even Blue seemed like the shopping type.

Blue rolled her eyes some then smiled. "It's going to get colder you idiots! Yellow is going to need warmer clothes!",she said looking back at Yellow who was now asleep on Red's shoulder again.

"Well you'll have to ask Yellow then...she fell asleep again",Red said smiling at the sleeping girl.
"..should I ask now?",Blue asked. She didn't want to wake Yellow, she looked so cute sleeping after all, but Yellow would get sick soon if she didn't get the appropriate clothes for the weather.

"Let her sleep a while longer",Green said looking at Blue. "She needs to sleep comfortably for a while",he continued and Blue nodded.

"Yeah you're right...",Blue said smiling at the blonde girl.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"...shopping?",Yellow asked looking at Blue. It was after school now and Red and Green were helping teachers with stuff. It was a perfect chance for Blue to go hang out with Yellow and get along with her.

Blue nodded and said, "yeah! It's going to be winter soon anyway right? You'll need warmer clothes...and normal clothes to stay at home with Red"

"But I don't have money-"

"But I do~",Blue said smiling. Yellow raised an eyebrow and Blue laughed. "Don't worry im not a spoiled rich kid. I work for my earnings and since my family is financially stable I get to spend my money however I please",She explained and Yellow nodded in understanding.

"I...guess we can go",Yellow said smiling a bit. Blue gasped which scared and surprised Yellow. "Oh Yellow you have the cutest smile!! You should smile more often!!",Blue said honestly.

Yellow looked down a bit with her cheeks turning pink. That's the second time she's been told to smile more often. Should she really?

Blue held out her hand for Yellow to take and the smaller girl did. Blue led Yellow out of the school while texting Red and Green where they were going.

"Don't worry Yellow! Your big sister Blue will make you look even cuter for Red",She said winking at Yellow playfully. The smaller girl blushed again and this time, it wasn't out of embarrassment. It was something else.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

After two hours of trying to get the cutest clothes for Yellow, Yellow decided to turn the tables on her and help Blue get some cute clothes for green too. The girls shared some jokes here and there and Blue had seen Yellow's small smiles more now.

They were getting along well, maybe TOO well. Yellow turned to Blue to ask a question she's had for a while now. "Hey Blue..how did you,Green and Red meet?",She asked curiously.

"Ah...that's a huge throwback down the memory lane",Blue said laughing. "I was an orphan as a kid...I was all alone until I went to a park and sat on a swing. Red was the one who approached me, he asked me to play with him. Me, a little girl who looked dirty and alone invited to play by a Cheerful small boy. Red and I got along well...Green however...I guess you could say we hated each other. I think it had to do with the fact that I was pretty much stealing Green's best friend.",Blue said her smile never dropping.

"You guys hated each other? Then how did you end up together?",Yellow asked genuinely curious but something else stuck on her head. Red approached Blue when she was alone...he did the same for her too. Why was Red such a nice guy? It seemed unreal. Blue laughed, "curious about my love life are we now?",she asked.

Yellow blushed in embarrassment and kind of looked away. "Its okay...im actually kind of surprised about how things turned out too"

"You see...after a while I was given a home. My parents are great, my siblings are annoying but i still love them. I was happy..until I found out Red was moving away. Green and I were shocked...we didn't want our best friend to leave but..we couldn't do anything. Green and I distanced ourselves. I was the first one to break the ice of course...we were already teens by then...I guess you could say I bothered Green until he opened up to me. We became friends and then best friends. I started to have feelings for him but Green was dating at the time so I stayed shut...",Blue said looking down a bit.

"I tried to forget about my feelings for him so I ended up dating a guy a year older than me...It was stupid of me to use the poor guy like that but I was desperate to forget about him...Green ended up punching the guy and then told me he liked me.",Blue said looking at Yellow.

"Guess jealousy got to him?",Blue questioned no one in particular.
Yellow nodded. "Sooo..I've talked enough...what about you Mrs. Fire?",Blue teased as Yellow turned pink. "W-what?",she asked surprised.

"Do you like Red?"

"U-um...I-"

"-don't know?"

"....yeah"

Blue nodded. Yellow sighed and said, "it's not that I don't like him...he's a good friend...but I..he gives me these weird feelings that i can't explain if they're good or bad...I've never felt like this before"

"And tell me Yellow, how do you feel around Red?",Blue questioned her. "I...he makes me happy...and makes me feel safe. Him just looking at me makes me feel nervous but it all goes away when I hug him..or when he does",Yellow said looking down. She was being honest, and Blue could tell.

"You don't like him Yellow"

"I don't?"

"No...You love him"