Chapter 4

When Yellow went to school there was nothing different about her to Red. Only the fact that she wore a sweater of course. But why would she wear a sweater? It was kinda of hot today.

Red wanted to talk to her, ask about her twin. Ask if he could meet her twin in person, but then again she may be uncomfortable with Red suddenly asking about her twin.

Red sighed, maybe he shouldn't bother her. He wouldn't want her running off, but he could also ask her to be his friend...

Yellow sat at her seat and got her stuff ready for class. She seemed so calm on the outside but she felt strange on the inside. She felt so jumpy, and..sweaty? Why was she feeling this way? It was weird and strange.

"Don't be so nervous",A girl said to her friend who was clearly showing the same symptoms as Yellow. Yellow blinked. Was she nervous?

Why would she be nervous? Because of what happened in Pokémon? Its not like they know that was actually her they think its her twin. A twin that never existed.

Yellow sighed a bit and looked up when her shoulder was tapped. It was the girls from yesterday. Yellow looked at her notebook as if getting ready to write notes
"What",she asked flatly. It wasn't a question, more like a demand.

"Watch your mouth you brat, come with us",A girl with low pigtails says. The girls walked off and once again as if Yellow had a leash on her, she followed them.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"What happened to your face this time? And tell me the truth",Red said as Yellow sat down on her seat. Yellow mentally sighed, why does he care? Does he feel the need to protect her because she's his new friend's sister?

"I trip-",yellow began.

"No you didn't",Red cut in.

"...what?",Yellow questioned looking at him.

"You didn't trip",Red stated simply looking back at her green-yellow eyes.

"...how did you-"

"Know you were going to say that? You use that excuse more than you think Yellow",Red stated simply.

Yellow raised an eyebrow and from next to Red she saw Blue giving her a worried look. Green however, had a knowing look. He knew she was being bullied. Yellow shook her head, why was she talking to him again?

Her socializing herself with him was going to make the bullying worse. The girls from earlier were glaring at her, Yellow could tell the bullying won't stop even if she did stop talking to Red.

Should she let herself be hurt more just for his friendship? Yellow looked back at Red who was waiting for an answer this whole time.

Yellow closed her eyes and sighed. Guess she could entertain herself for the time she has left. But first...she needed a answer.

She opened her eyes and looked at Red's expecting ones. "Why do you care?",She asked. Red blinked in surprise. Had no one else bothered to question her? Was he right and was she actually being bullied? Was the whole class in it?

Red frowned a bit, no Blue and Green would never. Red sighed, might as well say the truth right?

"For one...i met your brother at a online game. I kinda forced him to be my friend though",Red said which caused Yellow to look away a bit to stop a small smile from forming. "The other part would be...well i know what it's like to be bullied. After a while i became depressed, if it wasn't for Blue and Green sticking up for me i wouldn't be here now",Red said honestly.

Yellow looked at him, her face stoic but on the inside she was shocked. Why would anyone bully him? He seemed like a nice guy...

"That's why I was interested in you when i walked in class",Red said. "You were looking away from the door as if you expected me to be like everyone else here. When i looked at your eyes I got reminded of how i use to be...but your eyes are much harsher than mine."

Yellow stared at Red with a bit of shock. How was he reading her so easily? It was weird, she didn't like it at all! She was so used to blocking people out. Someone was entering her dark world and was bringing in something she hadn't seen before. Light.

Yellow looked away from him. Wait, why would she look away? She wasn't a coward she wouldn't do that. There was a new and strange feeling in her and it wasn't good. Nervous? No, it felt stronger. This feeling made her want to cry.

"...why won't you just report them for bullying Yellow?",Red asked softly while frowning. Yellow stayed silent, why did he say her name like that? It was weird. He was weird. And if anything, she was acting weird.

She never had someone care for her, so everything was weird.

Red sighed and looked at her again "Will you at least let me help you?",he asked. Yellow silently scoffed and looked at him "how would you do that?"

"By being your friend"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow walked home in silence.
Well not exact silence. Her phone was buzzing like crazy. Red had the 'genius' idea of having the two exchange phone numbers and now Red was spamming her like crazy.

Yellow sighed and unlocked her phone then checked the message. Yellow looked at the message and turned pink at what Red had written his name on her phone.
Yes, Red named himself when Yellow gave him her phone so he could add in his number.

Yellow huffed a bit and looked at the messages. The conversation went as followed.

Red<3: hey yellow

Red<3: Yellloooooowwwww

Red<3: answer meeeee

Red<3: ;-; yellow?

Yellow: what.

Red<3: you don't have to be so cold ;-;

Yellow: stop spamming me and I'll stop being 'cold'

Red<3: ...guess I'll have to deal with you being cold then.

Yellow: guess so.

Red<3: ;-;

Red<3: oh!

Red<3: like what i named myself on your phone? XD

Yellow: no.

Yellow: I'll block you if you pull something like this again.

Red<3: ;-; i just wanted to make you laaugghh....

Yellow: Don't you have homework to do?

Red<3: I can always copy Green.

Yellow: interesting. I can now report you for cheating.

Red<3: what?!

Red<3: yellow you wouldn't do that right?

Red<3: hey Yellow!!

Red<3: yelloooowwww!!!!

Yellow stared at her phone and shook her head a bit. "What an idiot..."