一つ

"Mr

"Mr.Min?" I looked up from my desk and saw the principal walk into my new classroom. "Here's the folder for the names of the students you will be working with." He hands a single folder, bows, and walks away.

"Mhm." I was looking through the folder only 'Ten kids? Not bad'. I put the folder down and sighed. I heard the bell ring and running footsteps. I open the door and sat back down at my desk. Kids started to come in one at a time nothing really special. The bell rang signaling class is starting.

"Um.., who are you?" A kid asked.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Mr.Min your new piano teacher." I grab my notebook and looked through it. "Um since I'm new I would like to know what you kids learn so um-."

"We didn't learn shit!" The same kid asked me who I was, I shot him a glare.

"Language please, what's your name?"

"Wang Jackson."

"Okay, Mr. Wang." I sighed. "Did the last teacher at least teach you guys something?" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"It's true what Jackson said our last teacher did nothing but sit at his desk and be on his phone." A girl said

"What's your name?" I asked the girl.

"Kim y/n."

"Thank you, Miss. Kim ." I looked at my notes. "Do you guys know how to read notes?" They all shook their heads. "Ok everyone, take out their notebooks." I sit down at my desk and glance up at that Kim girl...She's kinda cute..... 'Goddamit Yoongi get yourself together she's underage' I see her awkwardly look at me. I look into her eyes and saw a blush rise on her face.

"Hey, Mr.Min stop looking at y/n and teach us." I looked at Wang and death glare him.

"Mr.Wang-." I growled. I stop myself from doing something stupid."Anyway, let's get started." 

"And-." A long ding rang across the classroom. "Class is over,  you guys tomorrow." I close my notes and saw everybody except for y/n left she was trying to shove her things into her backpack. 'She looks so cute struggling.' I watch her walk away, slowly coming back to my senses I decided to look at her file.

Kim y/n
16 years old
Fair grades

"That's it?" I flip through the pages and saw nothing else but that. "They should add more information." I groan.

Thank you guys if your reading this book I understand if wired but it's going to get good I promise! Again thank you for reading this if there are any questions I'm here to answer them!

8/15/20 edited

12/11/21 edited