十余り二つ

It's been day I think I got lock in a room with some guy name Wonho

"And that's how I got here." Wonho laughs. "Are you okay y/n do you want water?"

"I'm good Wonho." I smile, Wonho has been so sweet to me even when Taehyung was around, Taehyung acted really sacred around Wonho.

"I pick up your package." Jooheon walks in with a big box.

"Thanks Jooheon." He smiles, he but the box down and opens it. He pulls out my clothes from Yoongi house-

"How did you get my clothes."

"I had People get them." He smile and holds up Yoongi Kumamon bear up. "Aww I didn't know you like Kumamon!"

"That's not mine that's Yoongi's"

"Oh well it's yours now." He laughs.

"Wait-." My mouth got shut up by Wonho hand.

"Your mine now princess."
~
~
~
Yoongi POV
"Yoongi calm down." Hoseok was holding me down on the couch because I keep trying to kill Namjoon.

"No that fucker took away my everything!"

"Yoongi I have friends on it there looking for her." Namjoon says quickly. "Remember Wonho?"

"Fuck you Namjoon!"
~
~
~
"Stop Wonho!"

"Just shut up." He was taking off my clothes.

"Help!" I was screaming as loud as I could, and kicking him. "Someone please help me!" He took off my top and my pants.

"Y/n shh." Wonhoputs on a new pair of pants and shirt on me. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"What-."

"Just shut up and go to sleep." My hands and legs are back tied up and he lays me down on his bed. "I'll will never hurt you princess just sleep." He kisses my head and walks out the door and locks it.
~
~
~
Wonho POV
"No Namjoon I haven't found her yet."

"Fuck." He sighs. "Please please find her, she means a lot to Yoongi."

"Namjoon I will do my best." I smile
~
~
~
Y/n POV
"Y/n." I open my eyes and saw the devil himself Taehyung but he had blonde hair.

"Oh my god."

"You like what you see." He smirks. "Got it done for you."

"Uh-."

"I basically got a whole makeover." He steps back and shows me his outfit it's all Gucci and he has jewelry everywhere on him.

"I-."

"Mm I can't wait to taste you princess." He grabs my face and licks my cheek.

"Taehyung!" Wonho yells.

"What the fuck do you want now!" He snaps.

"Get away from y/n."

"I do whatever I fucking want." Taehyung grabs my shoulder. "This is fucking mine Wonho."

"Oh yeah? He pulls out a gun from his belt and cocks it.

"You wanna play that game Wonho?"
~
~
~
Hoseok POV

"Y/n not here."

"Where is she I want her."

"You don't remember."

"I-I."

"just go to sleep Jeongguk."

"I want y/n." He cries. I sighed, I don't know what I'm gonna do the bill is gonna be off the roof and y/n is god knows where. "I miss her."

"I know you do-."

"I w-want her!" He cried. "Please Hyung."

"Hoseok shes means so much to me, she's my euphoria."

"Oh Jeongguk."
~
~
~
Y/n POV
Taehyung shot Wonho but then Wonho shot Taehyung right after he shot him. So I'm sitting with Jooheon waiting for them to come back because both of them are in the hospital. And Jooheon was nice enough to let me out of the rope and play some card games with me.

"Three?"

"No." "Six?"

"Yep." He puts a card down. "Goldfish."

"Jooheon!" I jump at the sound of WinWin yelling.

"What!"

"Wonho said to drop off the Lee's Package before six."

"Can you do it?"

"Yeah sure but it will cost you."

"Free day?"

"Yep."

"Okay go ahead."
~
~
~
It's night time I was back in rope and I'm laying down Joohoney went home for the night and I'm basically by myself.

"Y/n?" I open my and saw Jimin.

"Jimin-."

"So my brother got you tied up?" He laughs. "That's funny." He sits down on the bed. "So princess-."

"Don't call m-." He slap my butt.

"Mm."

"Jimin stop-."

"Oh but is my brother did that-."

"No I'm not saying that-."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-."

"Shut up Jimin my god." Taehyung came walking in with his arm casted up. "Why are you here? isn't Hyung supposed to have you?"

"No this week is your week."

"Fuck." He groans. He pushes him away so he can sit near to me.

"Hey what the fuck."

"Shit up jr, go jack off to porn or sometime."

"Whatever." Jimin slaps my ass one more time and walks off.
~
~
~
~
~

Hello I'm sorry the uploads are literally everywhere! But Person come out and I bought the album🥰 any who but yeah how are you guys?

A/n: edited 8/31/2020