二つ

Y/n POV-

Y/n POV-

As I walk out of Mr. Min's class I felt this out feeling, like...I can't even explain it...

"Y/n." I looked behind me and saw Jackson. The biggest dick in all of the school. "So do you want to hang out tonight my parents are out of town-."

"Go away," I grumble, rushing off to the school gates to go home. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Come on Y/n," Jackson whines, grabbing my waist having a tight grip.

"Jackson stop." I tried to release out of his grip but no go. "Jackson let go." I tried to tug but his grip got tighter.

"Mr. Wang let Miss. Kim go." I saw Mr.Min with an angered expression on his face. Jackson notices it and lets go of me, He shoots me a glare before walking off and grumbling to himself.

"Thank you." Giving him a polite bow. I started to walk off but Mr. Min grabbed my wrist gently. 

"Um-er do you need a ride home?" Mr.Min asked me. I shook my head. I mean like it's inappropriate?  "Come on it's the least you can do for me after I save you." He joked,

"Mr. Min is that appropriate?"

"I won't tell if you won't." I sighed and nodded. He smiles but very slightly. He leads me to his car. He opens the passenger door, I bow and get in putting my backpack in between my legs.

"Thank you." He nodes close the door and get in on his side.

"Where do you live Miss. Kim?"

"Buk-gu st."

"Where in apartments?" I nodded.

"Me too."

The car ride was a bit uncomfortable. I mean he tried to make some conversation but me being me I gave short answers.

"All right we are here." He parks the car and we both get out. We walked to the lobby and then into the elevator. I really haven't got a look at him. I glance at him he was tall, Pale, wore a white button-up with black jeans, and a fancy watch with pricing on his ears. He had a blank face sharp eyes.....

"Everything okay?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yes." I quickly said, now facing the door hoping it gonna open now.

Ding!

I walled out seeing that Mr. Min did too,

"Your on this floor too?" He nods. "Oh." I walked down the hallway again with Mr.Min behind me.

"I'm C11."

"Oh,  I'm C12."

"This is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow Miss. Kim." He bows and opens his door and me doing the same and closing it.

Taking off my shoes by the being welcome home by both of my parents packing their bags.

"Hey guys...What going on?" 

"leaving." Mom snaped at me, "We will be gone for week or two. Shi-woo! hurry up!" Mom nagged dad.

"What about me?" She laughed and glared at me.

"And? What about you? Your 16,  you know how to take care of yourself." She close her bag and threw in on th floor.

"What about food?"

"You dont need it! You could lose a few anyway. Trust me im doing you a favor." Dad said putting on his shoes.

"Um-."

"One more word out of you, I swaer to god I will kick your ass." Mom scold, I quickly walked to my room closing my door softly.

Yoongi POV-

I walk inside my apartment sighed droping everything at the door dealing with it later.

"I'm happy we are leaving that brat." I heard Y/n door slam,

"Dont even mention her, I'm glad I dont have to deal with her." A man asked I'm assuming that's her Father.

"Agreed." Then that's the last word I heard from them.

"They just left her...." I glance at the clock 4:30. "Dont worry Y/n" I put back in my shoes and grab my wallet leaving my apartment.

Y/n POV-

I was asleep until I heard a knock at my door. I got up and open the door and looked down and saw a plate wrapped in tint foil with a note on the side.

                                                                                              M.Y

This chapter confusing but oh well.

08/15/20 edited

12/12/21 edited