六つ

"Um I didn't know what you like so I just got something simple

"Um I didn't know what you like so I just got something simple." He handed me a bag.

"T-thank you." I bow. I took the bag and walk to the table. "D-do y-you need help with your t-things." I stuttered out. I saw Yoongi was looking at me in aw.

"No thank you y/n, you guys eat I'll be an second.

"So y/n you a fan of Mr. Kim I'm guessing." Yoongi jokes.

"Y-yeah." I blush.

"Aw." Yoongi laughed. "Do want something to drink y/n?"

"W-water please." Yoongi nodded and got up and went into the kitchen. I felt my phone ring and saw my brother texted me.

Jin
I hate guys!

Y/n
Aren't you one?

Jin
Shut up anyway me and my bf got in a fight now he's at his friends house! Now I'm alone and I'm currently drinking alone

Y/n
U and him are so dramatic I swear!

Jin
Hey he was flirting with a girl at his job!

Y/n
Ah was he really? If he really did then that's your fault for dating a bi sexual

Jin
He was helping a girl with her car then she kissed him on the cheek!

Y/n
That's the girl fault not your bf
Also when are you going to introduce me to you bf!!!!!!

Jin
Eh when the times right
Seen

"Hey who you texting?" I look at Yoongi. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"My big brother."

"Who's your brother-." Yoongi was cut off by Namjoon who just came to the table.

"Sorry I had to take care of something." He smiles.

"No problem". Yoongi casually says. "Anyway who's your brother?"

"Kim seokjin." Namjoon choked on his meat and Yoongi had to help him spit it out. "D-did I say something wrong?"

"No no." He wipes his mouth. "Can I see a picture of your brother."

"Um s-sure."

"Holy shit

"Holy shit." Namjoon said, I got very confused and concerned.

"Y-you k-know h-h-him?"

"O-Oh no I'm sorry If i scared y-you." He looks at Yoongi. "Y-You know what I'm tired I'll just eat in the morning-." He gets up and and put his take out in the fridge. "Yoongi can I talk to you right now?"

"Can It wait after I finish eating?"

"Y-yes it can, just come to the room." He looks at me. "It's nice meeting you y/n." He fake smiles and walks to the room.

"D-did I say something?" I was confused and a bit embarrass.

"No it's ok he probably drinking or something." He takes a sip of his water. "Don't worry about it y/n your face is showing it a lot."

"S-sorry." I put my head down and ate.
~
~
Yoongi Pov

"What the fuck man." I growled at Namjoon. "You made y/n feel bad-."

"I'm fucking dating her brother." I shut up really quick. "Your obsess with my boyfriend sister." I got up and close the door and sat down. "Y-Yoongi Jin's going to flip his shit if he finds out she's living with you."

"W-what!" I run my fingers through my hair. "I don't want my angel to leave me I-." Namjoon slaps me.

"She's fucking sixteen!" He yells at me, "Your going to jail if Jin finds-." Namjoon was cut off by y/n.

"I-is everyone ok?" She stutters nervously. I smile at her.

"Yeah me and Namjoon are just talking, do you wanna go to sleep it's a school night?" She nods. "We will finish this later." I got up and walked y/n to my room. "Here you go princ-."

"I could sleep on the couch I don't want to invade on your privacy." She quickly says.

"Don't worry about it." I pat her head. "Change into your night clothes." She nods and goes to the bathroom.

~
~
~

"Ok I'll be back to join you I just have to finish my conversation with Namjoon." She nods and close her eyes. I smile but then I got a little to happy.

"Goddamit Yoongi." I mumble to myself, I walked out of my room and went back to Namjoon.

"Why do you have a boner." Namjoon chuckles.

"Shut up you should know why." I rolled my eyes and sat down. "What am I going to do Namjoon?"

"Not tell her brother that's for sure."

"That's not helping."

"Man just let it play out do you."
~
~
~
~
~

A/N: 08/17/20

A/N: 08/17/20