十余り四つ

Y/n POV"Wonho please don't do anything to him!" I got yanked by the arm by Wonho

Y/n POV
"Wonho please don't do anything to him!" I got yanked by the arm by Wonho.

"Your Fucking lucky to be alive." He drags both me and Namjoon to a different room. "Stay here while I get the rest of the guys."

"y/n thank god your okay." Namjoon hugs me. I choke on my tears.

"I'm so happy i'm with you again." I held him tight, "Namjoon i'm sacred."

"It's okay y/n."
~
~
~
Wonho POV
I sat down wanting to cry. "She doesn't deserve this." I herd loud crying coming from y/n. "Who am I?"

"Fuck off!" I herd Namjoon yell through the walls.

"I'm so sorry." I sob quietly.
~
~
~
Taehyung POV
"You fucking dumb bitch." I push y/n against the wall. "Listen to me."

"Fuck you,you fucking nasty pervert." I grip her waist and forcefully kiss her lips. She whines and moves around, I push away.

"You like that you slut?" I laughed.

"Let me go."

"Why should I?" I saw her eyes water. "Huh?"

"I-I-."

"Let her fucking go." I saw the fucker. 𝘔𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪

"Y-y/n!" I saw the lightness in Yoongi's eyes.

"Get the hell out." I saw the rage in Yoongi's eyes.

"It's been too long my friend from smoking crack to loving an underage girl." I saw y/n run to Namjoon. "Oh should have not done that y/n." I pull out my gun from my waist.

"Taehyung-." Joon yelled as much as I didn't want to do it, I shot Joon in the chest.

"Namjoon!" Y/n yelled out, Namjoon body fell to the ground with a loud noise. I looked to my left and saw Yoongi's eyes filicked into pain. Silence was in the room. No words to be spoken.

"J-joon." Y/n spoke up first. "S-shot dead in the head-." Y/n choke out. "Because of me." Y/n eyes shot to me.

"I-I'm sor-rry." Namjoon was able to say for the last time. I saw his eyes look at y/n for the last time as well. Y/n ran to Joon side and hug him.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." Y/n cry it out. "If I just stay-."

"Ahk-." Y/n was cut off by Yoongi choking me.

"This- this is what you fucking get." Blackness slowing kicking in. No urge to fight for some reason.

"Oh you never change Min yoongi." My last words choked out as yoongi chokes the literally death out of me. As the blackness creeps up on me I took my last look at y/n oh how she caused all of this......
~
~
~
~
~

Hahaha I'm back

Hahaha I'm back........