五つ

Yoongi POV"I love you to Min Yoongi

Yoongi POV
"I love you to Min Yoongi." My heart stop. She loves me! I looked at her and smiled. I have you now my beautiful angel. I felt my phone ring of course I didn't want to let y/n go.

"Yoongi Where's your bathroom I gotta go." She asked I laughed.

"Go in the hallway to the right." She's smile, she stood up and walk away. I check my phone and saw miss call from Namjoon. I decided to call him back.

"Yoongi?"

"What Namjoon."

"Erm can I stay at your house for a couple days, Jin mad at me-."

"Yes of course but y/n here -."

"Kim y/n?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"Anyway yes you can stay here but just don't do any funny business with y/n, ok?"

"I have a boyfriend plus she like sixteen or something, but thank you so much I'm coming right now."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I hug the phone and I saw y/n coming back. "Oh that's was quick." I laughed.

"Haha yeah." Her face was a bit red.

"Y/n one of my close friend are going to stay here so um I guess we need to sleep in a room together." I felt my cheeks redden.

"Oh ok." She quietly says.
~
~
~
I was with y/n sitting on the couch watching TV and I got a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon
I'm five minutes away and I brought dinner as a mini repayment, I didn't know what y/n like so I guess

Me
Ok
Seen

"My friend is on his way." I spoke out, she looks at me and nods. "Hey y/n um do you Kim Namjoon by any chance?"

"Wait-." She was cut off by the door. I got up to open it and when I did I see Namjoon holding take out bags.

"Hey." He smiles.

"K-Kim N-Namjoon!" Y/n said, he smiles and nodded

"K-Kim N-Namjoon!" Y/n said, he smiles and nodded. "I'm a fan oh my god." She starts to freak out.

"Oh you herd my mixtape?" Namjoon asked. Y/n nodded. "I brought food." Namjoon holds up the takeout bag.
~
~
~
~

Sorry it's short but here you go and-LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER CAME OUT IM YELLING!!!Anywho Namjoon is in the story thinks might take a turnA/N: edited 08/17/20

LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER CAME OUT IM YELLING!!!
Anywho Namjoon is in the story thinks might take a turn
A/N: edited 08/17/20