八つ

Min Yoongi POV

Min Yoongi POV

"So new kid Mr.Jung." I sternly say. "Here." I drop at least twenty-five papers down on the desk. "By Monday." I smirk to myself.

"W-What."

"You herd me all this due tomorrow."

"B-But I just came and-."

"No excuse." He groaned. "And you can start right now." I got up and sit back at my desk. "What are you waiting for? Wipe that stupid look off your face and get to work."

"Yes sir."
~
~
~
"Y/n!" I saw y/n walk into my class room. With a smile on her cute face.

"Hi Mr.Min." She bows. "Kookie!" She smiles even more. I felt my eye twitch and my arm grip harder on my papers.

"Mr.Jung." I growled by accident. "Let me see what you have done." I slowly say. He gets up and and hands me the papers while y/n sits down.

"Um I got confused on page five-."

"Let's have a-." The bell went off and sighed. "Let's have a talk outside in five minutes." He went to sit back down.

"I'm fucking here." Haechen runs in. "Jackson is comi-."

"Fuck you Park!" Jackson comes walking in. "Hey Mr.Min."

"Mr.Wang and Mr.lee please sit down."

"Hey Jung sit with us." Jackson snickers. "Bring your girlfriend to."

"No!" I accidentally yelled. "Just sit in your seats."

"What's up with you Min?" Haechen asked.

"Nothing just sit down-."

"What are you jeal-." Jackson said but I cut him off.

"It's nothing!" I yelled. "Just let me take role." I sighed.
~
~
~
"That's it for today, do what ever you want." I sighed and sat down at my desk. "Miss.Kim could you come here please?" She nods.

"Yes Mr.Min?"

"Ok I'm going to have to stay late tonight so here's the house key." I slip her the key. "Namjoon will still be there-."

"H-he is." She stutters.

"Don't worry-." I laughed. "Anyway here's some money for some food."

"No Yo- I mean Mr.Min I still have leftovers from yesterday so it's ok." She push the money to me.

"Take it anyway I don't mind plus you might get hungry so you know." I flash her with a small smile. I saw her face flush and panicked.

"O-O-Ok." She walked away almost falling but her desk is five feet away.
~
~
~
"Namjoon Oppa?" I open the door to see Namjoon watching tv.

"Oh y/n!" He gets up and bows. I bow back while taking off my shoes. "I bought some dinner for us and it's on it's way!" He smiles.

"Thank you Namjoon." I smile.

"Anytime- oh and some lady next door drop off a bag I check the bag and it was clothes."

"Oh." I sighed. "That's is for me."

"Yeah Yoongi told me the story." He chuckles "don't worry my parents kick me out of the house. I lived on the streets but look at me now." He smiles. "Well except I'm temporarily at my friends house." I laugh.

"Thank Oppa." I hug him.
~
~
~
I was laying down in bed I just finished eating dinner with Namjoon. Namjoon went out to the bar I guess and I'm home alone.

"Ah Y/n?" I herd the front door open and I got up to see Yoongi.

"Hi Oppa." I bowed, He smiles.

"Y/n go lay down you need your sleep I'll join you in a second-." He stops and realized what he said and blush a little. "um-."

"I understand what you meant Oppa." I laughed and walked off.
~
~
~
"Ugh." I herd Yoongi groan. I open my eyes and say Yoongi getting undressed. "Dam these pants." I quickly close my eyes and pretended to be alseep.

Yoongi POV

"Dam these pants." I smirk knowing y/n was watching me. I saw her face turn bright red and she quickly close her eyes. "Cute princess." I smile
~
~
~
~
~

Sorry it takes me literally years to update sorry!

A/N: edited 08/17/20