十余り六つ

Min Yoongi POV

It's been a few days since the incident, and Y/N hasn't been the same since all she does is stare into oblivion.

"Y/n?" I peek my head into my bedroom and see Y/n wide awake staring holes into the ceiling. No response. "It's lunchtime I made your favorite, F/F." Still silence... I sigh, fully opening the door and walking into my room sitting at the edge of the bed. 

"It's all my fault," I heard her utter, the first time I heard her speak since we got home. "I'm the reason." She lifts herself up her bright face was now dull her eye bags sinking in, her eyes are dark... She isn't the girl that I first met.

"Y/n..." I saw tears escape her dull lifeless eyes, I engulf her in a hug.. the scent of her, the touch of her I craved it with a passion.

"Y-Yoongi." She cries as she holds me tight. "I'm S-"

"Shh." I cut her off, "Never be sorry." I say roughly, "From this day on Y/n, I promise that no one will ever hurt you again." Her sobs fill the empty room, the noise bouncing on the walls and right into my ears, each cry is a stab into my heart. I grip her like I'm gonna lose her again.

~

~

~

I drag my body through the Dark hallways of work only thinking about Y/n... its 5 am and I unlock the classroom door opening slowly, for only being gone for a few days everything looks different. I sat at my desk pulling out some papers, and looking at them one by one my thoughts racing by the minute my anxiety kicked in. My poor Y/n.. My Y/n

I glance up at where y/n sits it's empty and cold, I took a breath in and a breath out. The dim lights only lit up my desk the coldness of the empty classroom sinks in.

~

~

Kim Y/n POV

Yoongi suggest going to school today since I've been gone for a few days and it would help me take my mind off some things...

I make myself get up slowly, I gather my thoughts as I make my way through the halls of  Yoongi's apartment. Passing Hoseok and Kookie's room making my way to the kitchen to eat a quick bite of cereal.

"Y/n?" I look up and see a pale Kookie with a stupid smile on his face. 

"Mhm?" I respond looking back down into my cereal. I can feel the tension between us. 

"Have you been okay?" He asked with unease, "I haven't seen you for a few days... and that's pretty odd seeing that we live underneath the same roof." he awkwardly laugh. I stare at him with a blank face I look back down at my bowl of cereal.

Beep beep!

I glance down at my phone and see a text notification from my brother Jin, I turn off my phone and look up to see Kookie gone.

~

~

~

I deiced to go to school to hope it would help with my mental health. As I walk through the gates I get flashbacks to where Wang harassed me, I shook it off and continued my walk into the school hitting my first class of the day...

Lunchtime hit I sat on the rooftop hoping to get peace from all the other students, 

"Kim!" I glance up and saw Haechan, "I haven't seen you in a while!" He placed himself right next to me. 

"Mhm." I nodded and averted my eyes from him. "I've been sick," I mumbled hoping he would leave me alone. 

"Y/n!" I shot up my head and saw Jimin running towards us... Just great! another person to bug me. "It's been a minute!" He smiles at me, I nodded still looking at the ground. "Oh..." I think he got the signal and grabbed Haechan and walk off with him.

A/N: I've barely updated after three years!!! I did for you guys since our Yoongi is off to the military so I thought I might cheer some of you guys up by updating!:) I know it's not much but it's what I can give yall!! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it! love you guys!