十余り三つ

Yoongi POV"It's been fucking week Namjoon

Yoongi POV
"It's been fucking week Namjoon." I hold a bottle of Soju. "You haven't been doing shit." I laugh. "Your just leaching off of me bitch."

"I've been trying-."

"Sure you fucking have." I drop the bottle on the floor.

"Oh my god Yoongi." He sighs "I've been having friends looking for her."

"Guys can you please quiet down Jeongguk is sleeping-."

"Shut up-."

"No you shut Namjoon!" I snap. "Hoseok needs to be here! He's having problems with money! His fucking little brother got shot in the chest because of fucking you!"

"I-."

"Shut Namjoon!" I push him against the door and punch him a couple of times. "Your the reason why this is all happened! Hoseok parents died because of you!"

Taehyung POV
"Fuck fuck." Y/n fell unconscious from seeing a dead body. "Oh my god!"

"Taehyung I-I-."

"I told you this! Keep the body away form her you dumb shit!"

"I'm s-sorry."

"Oh my god!" I herd Jimin yell. "You killed Jackson!"

"See what your fucking causing WinWin!"

"I-."

"You had to kill Jackson." Jimin came ruing in with tears rolling down his face. "T-that was my best f-friend."

"He was hurting y/n."

"B-."

"Be lucky I don't kill you shrimp." I growl at him. "WinWin get rid of Jackson." I pick up y/n carefully and take her to my room.

"J-Jackson." I herd Jimin whimper.
~
~
~
"M-m-mom?" I look up from my book and saw y/n sleep talking.

"Aww princess." I move and pet her hair. "It's okay your safe with me." I saw her eyes open and herd her wimpier.

"W-Why did you kill Jackson."

"Oh princess because he hurt you and he try's to flirt with you but your all mine." I smile.

"I'm 16 you freak-." Slap her.

"Oh princess just shut the fuck up." I untie her. "I'm going to let you go but." I pull out a leash and a collar.

"Get the fuck away from me."

"It that the way to take to your master?" I put the collar on with the leash. "There." I pet her.

"Hyung?" I look up and saw Jimin.

"What."

"Can I go out?"

"Go fucking ahead." I roll my eyes.

Jimin POV

"Can I go out?" My eyes trail down to y/n who has a Leash on and on the verge of tears.

"Go fucking ahead." Hyung rolls his eyes. I take on last look at y/n and walk out.

"Y/n this is for you." I steal y/n file from Taehyung room and go to Mr.Min.

Y/n POV

"Here eat kitty you probably hungry." Taehyung pushes food in-front of me. I stare at Taehyung sacred that he poison the food. "Don't be like that."

"Fuck you." I growl at Taehyung. He laughs at me and puts down the fork.

"So you wanna play rough?" He grabs my hair and pulls it. "You like it?" I let out a wimpier. "I said do you like it?" He growls in my ear. Again I said nothing.

"Taehyung-." I look up and saw Namjoon.

"N-Namjoon." I cried. Namjoon ran full force into Taehyung and tackled him to the ground.

"Well this cat and dog game was so fun." Taehyung laughed. Namjoon looked at me and took off my leash and tied Taehyung up.

"O-Oopa." I hugged Namjoon and cried into his chest. "I miss you." I herd foot steps and a laugh which belong to Wonho.

"You just fucked up big time."
~
~
~
Jimin POV

"Let's see." I put the paper close to my eyes since I can't see good. "C11." I found the door and nock on it. The door open and saw and Horse looking guy.

"Hello I'm looking for Min Yoongi."

"Jimin?" I herd Jeongguk voice. "Hyung can you open the door a little more?" The guy does and I saw Jeongguk.

"Oh my god." I saw sick and pale Jeongguk and he reminded me of Jackson when I saw his lifeless body on the floor.

"Please come in." The guy says. I bowed and took of my shoes.

"Dose Min Yoongi live here?"

"Yes but he's out right now he will be back in twenty minutes."

"Okay thank you." I bowed. And sat on the couch with Jeongguk.

"Hey Jimin."
~
~
~
~
~

Hey guys! It's been a week since I saw BTS😢 it was so fun and amazing!A/n: edited 8/31/2020

A/n: edited 8/31/2020