七つ

Yoongi POV I woke up a little early to make y/n breakfast and make sure her school uniform is clean

Yoongi POV
I woke up a little early to make y/n breakfast and make sure her school uniform is clean. "Ah Yoongi why are you up so early." Namjoon sits down at the table.

"For y/-." I stop because I looked at fridge and saw a note that she first gave me. "For y/n." I whispered. I smile to myself.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club maybe tonight and you can might someone your age-."

"No." I growled, I slammed the fridge door. "Don't even think about trying to split me and my angel apart." I death glare him and got back to my doings.

"I-is everything ok?" Y/n came out in a big T-shirt and shorts. She yawning rub her eyes. I think my soul left my body when she did that I thought she looked so cute.

"Yes don't worry y/n," I smile "Your clothes are in the laundry room."

"Oh thank you." She bows and walks off.

"Yoongi come on She sixteen for fucks sake." Namjoon whippers.

"Ok cool and my last name is Min." I plainly said, I herd Namjoon hit his head on the table.

"You so fucking stupid."
~
~
"Hi y/n!" I look up from my Japanese textbook to see Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook." I smile gently at him.

"I didn't see you in the bus." He sits down next to me.

"Oh um-." The bell rung and everyone took their sits.

"Good morning students!" Mr.Naka said happily. "Today will be a free day-."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Mr.Kim please." He sighs. "Anyway feel free to use your phones or maybe catch up on some homework whatever but please be quite." He smiles. "That is all."

"Hey Jung get your ass over here!" I look at Jungkook and he shrug his shoulders.

"Um I made a friend during the bus ride." He awkwardly laughs.

"And I guess your little girlfriend can come." Jungkook blushes.

"You really became friends with Park Jimin!" I whisper/yell.

"I-I'm sorry." He stutters.

"No it's ok just let's go." I sighed and walked over to him.

"Hey I'm Jimin." He smirks. I nodded and sat down on a desk near Jungkook.

"Oh I know you, your Kim y/n from my piano class! I'm Lee Dong Hyuck but my friends call me Haechen!"

"Haechen shut up oh my god!" Jimin snap.

"Ah fuck off." Haechen rolls his eyes.

"Oh." I said quietly.

"Hey don't be afraid I'm not like Wang." Haechen smiles. "Speaking of Wang where the fuck is he?"

"I'm right here bitchs." Jackson laughs. "Oh hey y/n." He winks at me. I got uncomfortable and looked at Jungkook. "Wait are you dating this twink."

"It's none of your business." Jungkook says plainly.

"What did you say twink." I grab Jungkook arm signaling him to not do anything stupid. "That's what I thought."
~
~
"Hey y/n." I look up and saw Jungkook.

"Hi Kookie!" I saw some redness go across his face.

"C-can I sit with with y-you?"

"Yes of course!" I smile and moved my bag, and patted a little spot.

"T-thanks." He sat down and took out a lunch bag. "Where's you lunch?"

"Oh I'm not hungry so I'll save it for later." Jungkook nods. "So kookie what do you like doing?"

"Oh I love playing overwatch!" He excitedly says. I tilt my head.

"Overwatch?"

"You don't know what Overwatch is!" I shook my head. "Dude oh my god come over to my house tonight and we play-."

"Mr.Jung?" I saw Yoongi looking really pissed off. "Classroom now."

"W-what-."

"Now." Kookie got up and sighed. "See you later." I smile and sadly waved.
~
~
~
~
~

A/N: edited 08/17/20