三つ

Min Yoongi POV

Min Yoongi POV

I just woke up to make me and y/n breakfast because I know she needs to eat before school. I made toast,eggs, and potatoes for us. I walked to her door and nock on it waiting for her to come out.

The door opens, "I made you some breakfast I hope you like it." I smile handing the plate to her. She bows.

"Thank you so much Mr.Min I really appreciate this, I'm sorry I can't give you something in return." She happily takes to plate and bows again. "Thank you Mr.Min."

"Please call me Yoongi." I said, she nods.

"Thank you Yoongi, if you need anything I'm next door." She smiles.

"Actually I do need something, would you like to eat dinner in my place tonight?" I shyly asked. I see her face go bright red.

"Uh s-s-sure."

"Ok see you in school, I bow and go back into my apartment so I can eat.

Y/n POV
I close the door and ate. I change into my school uniform. "I hope I got everything." I grab my card for the bus and waited out side. The bus came and I sat in my usual seat but I see a boy already in my seat. I sighed and sat down next to him. "Hi." The boy says to me. He looked like a bunny only because of his eyes and his teeth.

"Hello." I smile trying to be kind.

"I'm Jung Jungkook." He puts his hand out so I can shake it.

"Oh well I'm Kim y/n." I shake his hand. I notice how nervous he looked. "Um do you have your schedule?" He nodes and takes out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"do you think you can show me around since I'm new and stuff." I nodded happily. I looked over his schedule and saw he have Japanese and Piano together.

"Oh we have two classes together! Japanese and Piano." He smiles in relief. "Don't worry Mr.Naka and Mr.Min are good teachers, well Mr.Min just came yesterday but he's really nice." I smile at him. I see a blush spread across his face.

"Oh ok cool." He try's to play off his blush. I giggle a bit.
~
~
~
"Ok here's your last period." I stop by Mr.Min door. "Don't really worry about Mr.Min he's really nice." I herd the the bell ring. "Time to go to Japanese." We to Japanese class and saw Mr.Naka . "Hi Mr.Naka this is our new student, Jung Jungkook."

"Hello Sir." Jungkook bows. Mr. Naka chuckles.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Jung , I'm Naka Daichi, or as you kids call me Mr.Naka." He bows back. "We don't have assign seats so sit where you may." He moves to the side so we can sit down.

"Sit by me Jungkook." I smile, I sat down in the front by a window.
~
~
~
The bell for lunch just rang and I went to roft and sat in my usual spot. I pulled my sketch book. "Y/n?" I look up and saw Yoongi holding a paper bag.

"Oh hi Mr.Min." I smile.

"Where's your lunch-." He stops himself. "Erm never mind." He takes out two sandwiches from his paper bag. "Here-." He puts the sandwiche in my hands.

"Mr.Min can I ask you something? He nods and takes a bite from his sandwiche. "Why are you giving me food and being really nice to me we literally only met two days ago."

"I herd your parents talking about you and they sounded like they really hated you-." I felt flash backs coming back. "And I want you to feel loved, I want you to be happy, I want-." She hugs me immediately. I felt my shirt getting a little wet. "You."
~
~
~
~

A/N: Edited 08/17/20