十余り一つ

We ran in the closet and hid

We ran in the closet and hid. "So you wanna play this game old Joonie?" I felt my phone go off and it was Yoongi.

"Oh my god Yoongi where are you!"

"What happen are you okay!"

"No please come home Oppa please." I said a little to loud.

"Who the fuck else is here!" The deep voice yelled, then I herd foot steps coming towards me and kookie.

"Y/n it's okay." Jungkook was hugging me tightly. The guy open the open the closet door and smiled.

"Aww look at this Joonie!" He yank me towards him.

"Kookie!" I cried in pain.

"Put the fucking kid down Taehyung! She has nothing to do with this!" He runs in with the knife still in his hand.

"Mm." He smiles and looks at my face. "Wow your so beautiful." I was about to pass out from the adrenaline.

"Oh my god Taehyung please take me just don't fuck with the kids!" I saw him smirk.

"Nah I like this one better." He caresses my face. "She will have use." He pulled out a gun from his belt, and pointed it to my head.

"You wouldn't dare." Jungkook says.

"Aww little twink is talking." He laughs. "Ah shut up kid." He pop the thing on the gun. "Nigh night." He shot Jungkook in the left side of his chest.

"Jungkook!" I yelled.

"You want one to Namjoon, if you don't then I suggest you fucking move."

"Kookie." I whisper. Namjoon moves and Taehyung walks out the door with me still on his shoulder.

"Close your fucking eyes and act like you feel asleep, fuck up and you will see hell."

~
~
~
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I was pressing the gas pedal. "Go fucking faster." We got to my apartment and I saw Namjoon carrying Jeongguk.

"Thank god Yoongi we need to go to the hospital right now."

"Where's y/n!"

"Jeongguk!" Hoseok came running out of the car. "On my god. We need to go to the hospital right fucking now Yoongi!"

"Where's y/n!"

"Taehyung took her."
~
~
~

" Okay pretty you can open your eyes." My body was shaking. My arms and legs are numb. Nothing was in me. "Come one pretty don't be like this." He pouts.

"What do you want with me." I look him dead in his eyes.

"Well pretty I have needs." He smirks "I need some help right now actually." He touch's my leg. "What's your name again?"

"Y/n."

"Mmm y/n, sounds so sexy." He lick his lips.

"I'm sixteen you fucking-." He put his hand over my mouth.

"Just shut up."

"Taehyung-

"Taehyung-."

"What Jooheon!" Taehyung slam his hands on the wall behind us.

"I have-."

"Not in-front of y/n." He growls at the guy Jooheon. "Let's go in the back room. Get Kihyun to watch y/n."

"Yes sir." Jooheon walks off and Taehyung grabs my face

"Don't try anything with that fucker." He harshly move his hand away from my face. He walks off and another male comes in.

"So Taehyung found another girl?" The guy smirks.

"Fuck no, I'm just here cause some stupid fight-."

"Namjoon?" I nodded.

"Ah he has been owning too much." He laughs. "So pretty what's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Ah y/n pretty." He laughs. "So y/n," he sits down next to me, he looks at pants "Why the fuck are you bleeding around your pussy-."

"What!" I look down and saw blood stain in the front of my pants. "Oh no oh no." I look at the guy. "Uh-."

"Take off your pants!"

"My hands are kinda of tied off,

"Here." He unties me.

"Uh do you got any pants or-."

"Hey what the fuck is going on?" Taehyung growls.

"I'm on my period-."

"Fuck really!" Taehyung yells. "At least you still have your mouth."

"Here." The guy takes off his shirt and give it to me.

"I need a pad and underwear-." I wanted to kill my self right now I really had to get on my period right now.
~
~
~
Yoongi POV
"Namjoon you had go to my fucking house!" I grab Namjoon shirt collar and punch the shit out of him. "You got a fucking kid shot, and you had y/n kidnapped!"

"I-."

"I don't want to fucking hear it Namjoon!" I yelled in his face.

"Argh!" I knee him in the stomach.

"Yoongi stop!" Hoseok grab me back. "Just stop." He holds me down while Namjoon gets up.

"Yoongi I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I growl at him.

"Just shut the fuck up!" Tears where falling. "I want my y/n back."
~
~
~
~
~

Hello Stream Persona goodbye

Also sorry my uploads are so messy I've been going through some stuff but don't worry!

A/n: edited 8/31/20