Chapter One: Meet The Nerd

"What's with your hair..?" People would ask. I would shrug and just pretend they didn't ask. I'm just your original anime-lover-nerd, But with dark blue hair. I'm in High School, So I get asked about my hair more than you think. I pushed up my glasses. "Yo! Zack..!" I heard somebody yell from behind me, But in a distance. It must be my imagination.. I kept walking. I soon felt somebody jump onto my back and hug me. "Eh..?!", I said while trying to keep my balance. "Zack! You didn't wait for me, You pigeon!" He said. I recognize this voice.. I turned my head and it was Nolan, My friend. I've been friends with him since Sixth Grade, He's popular with the ladies for his cuteness and his perfect black hair, Or at least that's what the girl's say. He was pouting and had his cheek all puffed up. I laughed. "Sorry, I forgot I was suppose to wait for you." I said. He laughed and let go of me. He walked next to me as we walked out of the School Building. "So, You got plans today..?" He asked. I shook my head. "Really? Wait..Are you going on a date with her..?!" He said while putting on his evil smirk. "N-No..! I don't even have her number..." I said while scratching the back of my head and blushing. "Aww, Phoey..! You should just confess already! Be a man, Pigeon!" He said while punching my shoulder. I sighed. "Well, It's hard to be a man when your a pigeon..", I said while pushing back the hair that covers my left eye. "Hmmm...I know!" He said while having and evil smirk. "What now..?" I asked. "You should ask her to the upcoming prom!" He said. She would look nice in a dress.. I laughed a little. "There's no way I can ask her..You and I both know that she is always surrounded by those boys...", I said. He sighed angrily. "Still...! You've gotta tell her at some point! Even if it kills you..!" He said. "I dunno about that, Nol.." I said. "Welp, This is my way to go home..But try and gain some courage! I'll force you to gain some if I have to, Pigeon! Mark my word!" He said. I sighed  and nodded my head. We went our separate ways to walk home.   Once I got to my house, I opened the door and walked inside. I shut the door. I took my shoe's off and set them next to the door. I yawned and walked to my room. I opened the door and walked inside. I threw my backpack at the side of my bed. I walked over to my bookshelf and picked up a manga called My Hero Academia and sat down in my wheelchair. I opened the Manga and started reading.    I heard a knock at my door. I looked over at the door. It was my mother. "Dear, Have you seen your father?" She asked. I shook my head. "Oh..Okay, Thanks..I guess he must be at work still.." She said before walking away. I sighed. I wonder how dad is doing.. I sighed and stood up. I shut the Manga and put it back on the bookshelf. I walked over to my backpack and unzipped it. I took out my notebook and a pencil. I sat on the side of my bed. I began sketching. I sighed angrily and threw the notebook and pencil across the room. I layed on the bed with my face in the pillow and while clenching it. Why can I never just make something good..?! Do I have to suffer this much?! People are already enough, So why can't I just draw something nice?! I sighed and let go of the pillow and turned around and stared at the ceiling. I've tried so many times..But nothing comes good out of it...Ever...Does it..? I sighed. "The bath's ready, Zack." My mom yelled. "Okay! Thanks!" I yelled back. I got up and walked to the bathroom.