Chapter Two: Friends

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and took off my clothes. I sat my glasses on the mirror's shelf. I stepped into the tub and sat in the warm water. Ahhh...A nice bath after a stressful day..It's like a gift of relaxation.. I yawned. I heard a knock at the door. "Honey, Your friend is calling.." She said. "Oh..Um...Tell him I'm busy, But I'll call back in a couple minutes." I said. "Okay." She said. "Thanks.", I said. I wonder why he would call right after we left..He usually calls or sends a text later then this time of day...Maybe something happened? I hope not..He's my only support guide and friend.. I sighed. Friends, Huh.....? I layed my head back in the water and stared at the ceiling.  

"Hey, What's with your hair..?" The boy said. I ignored him. "Hey! I'm talking to you, Nerd..!" He yelled at me. I sighed. "Oh? Is something wrong, Blue..?" He teased. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. "Oh no, I'm sooo scared..!" He teased. I walked away. "Hmph. That's what I thought, You Blue-Headed Geek..!" He said. I stopped. I turned and looked at him. "Blue..Headed.....Geek..?" I repeated. He had and evil grin. "Yeah! What'cha gunna do about it, You Wuss?" He said. I laughed. "I'm not gunna do anything..Thanks for the nickname though!" I said while smiling and then turned into a different direction and walked away. I stopped once I was out of the door way. I listened to his conversation with other kids. "That Blue-Headed Geek is a flippin' pain!" He said. "I know, Right?! I'm gunna make sure he cries for his Mommy tomorrow, You guys in?" I heard a kid say. I heard evil laughing. I sighed and stared at the ground.

Who even was my first friend..? It had to have been Nole, Right..? I sighed. I'm putting too much thought into something like this..I should just go to bed after this.. I quickly stood up and started washing off.   Once I was done, I got out of the tub and picked up a towel and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door. I walked to my bedroom. I walked in and closed the door. I dropped my towel and picked up a shirt and put it on. I quickly put on underwear and pants. I picked up the phone that was laying on my bed and turned it on. I dialed Nole's number and waited for him to pick up. "Hey! Why didn't you answer the first few times?" I heard him say in the phone. "Sorry, I was taking my bath." I said and then laughed nervously. "So, What made you call me so early?" I asked. "Oh! Right. I called because I wanted to let you my Mom got me a few tickets to go to the movies and I was wondering if you wanted to come..?"  He said. "Sure," I said. "Alright! Meet me down where we usually meet up to walk to school!" He said and then hanged up. I sighed and put the phone in my pants pocket. I bent over and picked up a notebook that was below my bed. I opened it. I laughed a little. Old memories, huh..? I flipped through the pages and then stopped once I found a photo. I stared at it for a minute and then couldn't help but smile a little. It was a photo of me, Nole, the girl, and a couple other old friends. I almost forgot about them...I guess they were right when they said time fly's fast.. I chuckled a little and then closed the notebook. I bent over and placed it back under my bed.