Chapter Three: The Movie's With Her

I had just left the house to meet up with Nole and began walking. He didn't even tell me what movie we are gunna watch..Oh well, I guess it's better to be surprised.. I soon saw him standing there. He soon saw me and waved while smiling. "Hurry up, Pigeon!" He said and laughed. I laughed and hurried to him. "Alright! Let's have some fun!" He said. He seems very excited..Or maybe he's just always been like this and I've never noticed..? "So, Which one are we watching?" I asked. "That's a secret!" He said while smiling and laughing a little. We began walking. I zipped up my hoodie because I felt cold. I put my hands in my pockets.  "Oh! Right..I forgot to tell you, I invited her. Your welcome!" He said while looking at me and smirking. "W..What..?! You actually got her to come..?! B-But I look awful right now..!" I said while beginning to panic. "Don't worry, Dude. You look fine." He said while laughing. I really hope he's not wrong.. "Wait..How'd you even contact her?" I asked. "Well..It took so much work really, I had to find a bunch of girls at school and beg to them..It was so tragic!" He said dramatically. I laughed at him because he looked stupid. "Alright, Alright..Thank you though." I said. "No problem, But your paying for the popcorn." He said while pointing at me and smiling. I laughed and agreed. We talked the whole way there, mostly about Anime and video games. Once we got there, A girl with long blonde hair with a black sweater and jeans, was leaning against a light pole with her hands in her pocket. I felt my heart beat a little bit. "Hey! Sorry to make you wait! Zack took his good old time getting ready!" Nole said while we walked up to her. She laughed a little and smiled. "It's okay, I was just hoping you didn't forget about me." She said and then stopped leaning on the pole. "S-So, Nice to meet you. I'm Zack." I said while putting out my hand. She put out her hand and shook mine. "Nice to meet you Zack, I'm Alyssa." She said while smiling. I tried to gulp down my the nervous feeling I had in my throat, but it wouldn't go away. She soon let go of my hand and put her hands back in her pockets. We soon walked inside. I payed for the popcorn like I said I would and Nole handed a guy the tickets and we walked into a movie room. We walked through a row and then sat down. I was in the middle of Nole and Alyssa. I was the one to hold the popcorn since I was in the middle. Nole soon whispered to me that the movie was going to be a scary one and told me not to pee my pants. I told him he should be the one worrying about that. We both laughed and the movie soon came on. We all watched the screen. I sighed and I felt something tap my hand. I looked at my hand and realized it was Alyssa who had tapped it. She leaned closer to my ear. "Um..I'm sorry, but I'm sort of scared of this so..Can you...um..Hold my hand.." She whispered while avoiding eye contact. I laughed a little and smiled. She sat back down and I gave her my hand. She took my hand and held it in her pocket. Guess she doesn't like holding hands in public..I'll have to note that down. I felt her squeeze my hand tighter and I glanced at her. She looked like she was blushing, just a little. I laughed a little and then payed attention to the movie again.