Chapter Fourteen: Lonely

My father eventually moved back in without even asking for permission, which really annoy's me. My mother was still in a whole different country because of him too, so technically he's suppose to be back there with her, but no, of course he's the one who has to come home first. She's called multiple times to tell me to stay calm and don't worry and stuff like that, but don't answer most of the time because I already know that she's going to say the same thing over and over. Alyssa and Meg eventually became a thing as well, and Nole is doing some stuff with his brother. I never had the chance to ask him what though. And well, me, I'm the same as always. Just the regular nerd who lost most of his happiness, and freedom. I heard my phone ring. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Zack, I just found something cool." I laughed. "And that cool thing would be..?" I said. "It's a sign up sheet for a volleyball tournament, will you enter with me?" I paused for a minute to think. "I dunno, I'm not so good at volleyball.." He groaned. "Pleeeeease, Zack?" I laughed. "Fine, fine..do you even have other members?" He paused and then laughed nervously. "Nope..?" I sighed and he laughed nervously again. I sighed. "Find some people, call me once you've found us a team. Bye." I said. "Bye!" I hung up and shut the phone off. I guess they told him..? I want to ask, but I feel like he'd get weird about it. 

"Zack, you have a visitor!"

A visitor..? I walked down the halls until I stopped in front of the girl.

"Hey."

"Hey? What brings you here? Did something happen with Alyssa?"

She laughed and my father walked away. "Nah, nah..I just wanted to know if you had some free time to chill."

I slowly nodded. "Wait here a sec." I ran down the halls and put my shoes and a sweater on. I tied my shoes and then ran back to the door.

We left the house and started walking. "So, what did you want to discuss?" She sighed.

"I just need someone to be around with that won't bother me, sorry if that seems selfish.."

I shook my head. "Not at all, I understand the feeling sometimes."

She smiled. "Well, I'm glad somebody understands my issue." We laughed.

"Wanna grab some milkshakes?" She nodded with the biggest little kid smile, causing me to laugh.

"You drank it too fast." I laughed and she sat on the couch.

"Yeah, yeah..my stomache is killing me!"

I sat down next to her. "That is a sign of labor.." She hit my arm and I laughed.

"Just to make this clear, no guy is getting my ass pregnant."

"Oh? I guess my chance is ruined." I joked and she laughed.

After joking around for awhile, a girl walked into the room. She flopped onto the couch.

"What's got you pissed?" Vanessa asked her.

"Nothing.." We both looked at her.

"Alyssa, your a bad liar." We both said causing her to pretend to be offended.

"This one person keeps confessing to me and knows I have a girlfriend, but just won't give in. They keep trying to make a move and its annoying."