Chapter Eight: The Nightmare

I sighed. My mother was at work. I was bored and tired. I sat up. I got out my old radio and turned it on. I switched the channels until I heard a familiar song. Twenty One Pilots....? I haven't listened to them in forever..What is this..? I looked up the song and it was called "Nico And The Niners". I turned up the music and layed down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and put my arm on my forehead. My phone rang. I sat up and answered it. "Hello..?" I said. "Hey! So she didn't lie to me.." I heard somebody say and laugh a little. "Oh, right..It's Venessa. I asked Alyssa for your number, hope you don't mind." She said. "No, not at all." I said. Why would she wan't my number..? "Listen, I wanted to tell you thanks..For everything yesterday." She said. "I'm sure anyone would've done the same thing.." I said. She laughed. "That's what I'd like to believe." She said. "Welp, I just called to say that. Night, Blue-Boy!" She said happily and hung up. I softly laughed. She's like a rebel and doesn't care what people say to her..But she still feel's things. I sighed and layed back. I can't tell if I'm suppose to envy her or help her..But I guess it's all right in the end as long as everyone happy..Right? I rubbed my eye's because of how tired I was. I began to shut my eye's and eventually fell asleep. 

I opened my eye's and all I could see was snow. Snowflakes were falling from the sky and I had a scarf wrapped around my neck. I looked around, but there was nobody or nothing but a mirror. I walked over to it and stood in front of it. I stared into the mirror. It was me, but I soon felt my arms start to burn. I rolled up my sleeve and looked at my arm. My eye's widened. My arm looked like it had been cut a hundred times, and it was covered in the scars. All the scars began to bleed. I tried to rub the blood away with my other sleeve, but it wouldn't go. I just kept bleeding more. I panicked because it felt as if it was my real arm. I heard people screaming, terrified, and some laughing, happily. I tried to cover my ear's, but that did nothing. It just got louder. 

I soon woke up and sat up quickly. I rubbed my angrily. Crap..That was just great...A nightmare to wake me up.. I sighed and got up. I looked at the arm that had the cuts on it in the nightmare. I stared at it for a minute and then shook my head and got up. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I quickly finished and hurried to my bedroom. I put on a black tank top and and dark blue jeans. I soon realized my mother wasn't home yet. I shut off the radio. I put on my shoe's and picked up my backpack. I put on my watch and looked at the time. 6:48 A.M. I sighed and walked to the house door. I opened it and walked out. I shut it behind me and began walking. I soon saw Nole standing at the spot I would usually meet him at. He soon noticed I was walking to him and smiled and waved. I laughed a little and hurried next to him. "Your late, Piegon!" He said teasingly while messing up my hair with his hand. "Yeah, yeah..Sorry." I said while laughing at his teasing. "Anyway, what's with you actually showing some skin, huh?" He looked at me confused and shocked. "I just felt like it. Why, does it look bad?" I asked. "Nah, nah..It's actually the exact opposite, believe it or not." He said. I laughed and punched his arm teasingly. The bus soon arrived and we got on. We sat in our usual seat and talked most of the way there. I pushed up my glasses. The ride was soon over and everyone but the bus driver got off the bus. "See you later." I said while we waved to each other and then went went to our separate homeroom's. I sat at my desk as other student's came in the room. I sighed and put my head in my hand. The bell rang and the teacher began talking. I couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare and my arm. It seemed so real too.. "Zack, please pay attention." The teacher said. "Sorry." I said while regaining my consciousness and paying attention to the teacher. I already know what this is..This is boring. I just wanna ditch school so badly today.. I let out a sigh.

Class was soon over and I was heading to my next class. I was on my way to my locker. I opened it and put my books in it and got the ones I needed. I soon felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was Alyssa and there was a girl next to her. I didn't recognize the girl beside her. "Hey! I saw you while I was passing by and just wanted to say hey." She said with a smile. "I'm Megan, but feel free to call me Meg." The girl beside her said with a smile and putting her hand out for me to shake it. I shook her hand. "I'm Zack, but feel free to call me Zack." I teased with a smirk. She laughed and we stopped shaking hands. I talked with them for a minute and then realized I would be late for class if I didn't hurry. "Well, I've gotta go..But I'll talk to you at lunch." I said to them before getting my books and shutting my locker and headed towards my next class. I sighed because I felt as tired as ever. I walked into the classroom and hurried to my desk as the bell rang.