Chapter Seven: Questions

I stood there, in front of the grave and just stared at it. I told Venessa I would pay a visit to pay my respects to her mother, and so here I am now. I felt the rain hit my back. "Why did you wanna come here..?" I heard somebody say. I looked up and saw Alyssa standing there with her umbrella above her head. "I..Thought it would be nice if I showed my respects." I said and then pushed up my glasses. Her face saddened a bit. "Who told you she was dead?" She asked. "Venessa." I said. She held the umbrella tighter. "I really wish she wouldn't just tell everybody who ask.." She mumbled and laughed a little. "I'm sorry if I'm butting in, I'll go now." I said while placing a rose on her grave and then turned to walk away. I felt a tug at the bottom of my sweater. I froze and then looked over my shoulder. "How much do you know..?" She asked. "I know enough to say 'I'm sorry you had to go through all that as a child and your father a mess'." I said while smiling. She looked at me with a miserable and sad face. She sighed. "Well, your not wrong about him..He's a terrible mess. As I'm sure my sister already said, my mother deserved better." She said while letting go of my sweater. "So, When was the first time you got to come here..?" I asked. "I...Can't remember..But what I do know is, it had to be years ago." She said and then laughed nervously. "Um..Quick question, your hair's natural right..?" I asked. She laughed. "Yes. I'm sure my sister also has already told you the reason behind her hair color..?" She said. I nodded. She sighed. "Welp, I just came to look at her grave for a minute or so..So I'll be going now.." She said while turning and beginning to walk away. "Um..Can I ask one more thing..?" I said and she stopped and turned to me. "Were you and Venessa always like this? Even when she was alive..?" I asked. She laughed a little. "Venessa...She's changed so much I can't explain..Me? I can't say anything about me, you'd have to ask the people who knew me as a child. So I recommend Venessa." She said. "Alright." I said and then she smiled and walked away. I guess I should go now, too.. I began walking. My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Hey, you've been missing my phone-calls..Wanna explain, Pigeon?" I heard Nole say in the phone. I laughed nervously. "Sorry, I've been taking care of some business.." I said. "Well, as long as your the same on dorky-pigeon you are, I don't care." He said and then laughed. I laughed a little and then began walking. I talked with him on the phone half of the way to my house and then we hung up. I slid my phone back in my pocket and sighed. "Hello, Mister..Um..." I heard somebody say and tap my shoulder. I turned around. "So I was right..It is you, Mr.Blue!~" The girl said. I looked at her confused. She soon realized I had no idea who she was and sighed angrily. She put her arms across her chest. "It's me, the one and only, Rebecca." She said while having a dramatic, but fancy pose. Rebecca..? "Wait..You mean we've met before..?" I asked. She laughed and smiled. "You may not recognize me for how fabulous I've gotten over the years, but yes..Rebecca in the flesh." She said dramatically. I laughed because the way she said it sounded extremely stupid. "So..You know me?" I said. She nodded. "I guess not only one of us got 'cuter' from our child hood, but 'hotter', hm?" She said while smirking. I laughed. "I'm still the same person you probably used to know." I said. She sighed angrily and took out her phone and did something with it. She then showed me it with a photo. It was the same one I had in my journal under my bed. I looked at her with confusion for how she got this photo. She pointed to one of the girls in the photo. "That's was me." She said. I froze for a minute and tried to remember. "Wait..Your the girl who always drew mustache's on me with sharpie and trick me all the time..!" I said. She giggled. I sighed angrily. "Hey, I thought you wanted to be more 'man-lier'?" She teased. "I think I'm plenty manly enough as I am now." I said. She laughed. "If you think so.." She said. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. "Oh, nothing." She said while having an evil laugh. I sighed. "Anywaaay, did you come across any others of us?" She asked. "What do you mean..?" I asked. "Well, ya' know, like did you say any other's of our old friends..?" She said. "Oh..The only one's I've seen so far are you and Ethan." I said. She sighed dramatically. "Is he still with Connor?" She asked grumpily. I nodded. She sighed angrily. "Just saying, but..Your one to talk still, too, right..?" I said. She laughed and smirked. "You know it!~" She said happily. "Well then I don't really see the difference or problem with his or your sexuality.." I said. She yawned. "Yeah, but still..It's seems pretty boring to watch two guys make out." She said. "Eh, it is what is is." I said before shrugging my shoulders. "I don't wanna hear that from you, and plus, weren't you an asexual?" She said. I sighed angrily. "Yes, and I still am, thank you very much." I said. She laughed. "Guess you really haven't changed too much.." She said. "Really? You think so..? Oh my, I wish I would've told you earlier..!" I said sarcastically. "Whatever, whatever, 'Asexual-Boy'.~" She said. I sighed grumpily. "Well, I've gotta go..But come visit me around that park we used to hang out at." She said while smiling and waving and then crossing the street. "Alright.." I said. I began walking again. Which park again....? Oh well, maybe Ethan remembers..or perhaps Connor.. I sighed and just tried to ignore my thoughts.