Chapter Twelve: Dancing

I sat against the wall and watched people keep dancing. When will this end..? Nole walked over. "You look like a puddle of melted ice cream, Pigeon." He said and put his hand out to help me up. I sighed and took it and stood up. "Wanna dance?" He asked. "What..?" I said.  He sighed dramatically and pulled me closer to him. He forced my hands onto his waist and put his arm's around my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked while laughing. "Just shut up and dance with me!" He said while smiling and I gave in and danced with him, even though I was about a couple inches taller than him. 

After dancing prom away with him, I finally went to Alyssa's car. I stopped halfway there because I could see that Meg and Alyssa were 'busy' in it. I sighed and walked back inside. I called Alyssa. She soon picked up and sounded startled. "Hey..Proms over, and I was wondering if you could drop me and Nole off, please?" I said. "Um..Sure, give me thirteen minutes. I uh..Need to use the restroom." She said. I laughed and peeked around the corner to see her and she didn't notice me. "Alright..I'll be waiting for you." I said and hung up. I sighed and stopped looking around the cornor. I faced the ground and pushed back my hair. "You snooze, you lose!", right? So I guess I snoozed for too long. I laughed a little and took out my phone and turned it on texted Nole.

: Alyssa's taking us home.

Nole: Okie, I'll be out in 5!

: Hurrryyy

I shut off my phone and slid it in my pocket. I yawned and saw Nole running up to me with his usual grin. "Alright, lets get this show on the road!" He said happily. I laughed and smiled. I looked back around the corner to make sure it was safe to walk towards them, because I didn't wanna disturb them or let Nole figure out about them. "Um..Alright, I think the car was parked over here.." I said while leading the way to the car. Alyssa and Meg were 'normal' now and were sitting straight up in their seats. "Hey, how come you guys got here before us?" Nole asked while we got in the car. I could see Alyssa sweating a little. "I made a bet with them to see who could get in the car first, but I guess we lost." I said and laughed a little. "Awww phoey..I wish you would've told me earlier! I would've hurried more!" He said. I laughed and apologized. Alyssa started up the car and began driving. The car ride was a bit silent at first, but Megan started a conversation about anime and I more than gladly talked a bunch about it. The car stopped a few minutes later and me and Nole got out of the car and thanked Alyssa. I began walking home. Well, that was that. I opened the door to my house and shut it behind me. I walked upstairs and placed the tuxedo back in my dad's old room. I unbuttoned the button shirt and walked to the bathroom. I took my phone out and sat it on the high, but closed, windowsill. I took the my clothes off and put the plug in the drain of the tub. I turned the knobs and put on some hot but a little cold water. I waited till the tub finally filled up and then shut the water off and took my glasses off and stepped into the tub and sat in the refreshing and comforting water. I sighed and layed my head at the end of the rub and stared at the ceiling. Its officially the weekend..Finally..! I heard my phone buzz. I stood up and dried my hands with a towel and then picked up the phone and slowly back down in the water so I didn't get the phone wet. I turned on the phone and looked at the message. It was Venessa.

Venessa: Hey

:Hey

Vanessa: Alyssa just came home and she's saying something about dating this girl Megan..Can you tell me a little bit about the girl? Plez?

I sighed and began tapping my phone...

: Meg's a sweet girl, don't worry. I doubt that she'd ever leave Alyssa.

Venessa: Alright, thx dude! I just got worried cuz the girl sounded a bit shadey.

: Lol, anytime.

Venessa: Anywaaays, back to u, how was prom?

: It was boring and crappy for me. I ended up dancing with my guy-friend.

Venessa: LOL

Venessa: Did you 2 get a room?

: No, why?

Venessa: Nvm.

: He's just a friend, but he can act gay at times. But trust me, he's straight all the way home.

Venessa: Lol, okie. Well, Alyssa's calling for meh

: Alright, see ya later

I shut my phone off and stood up and placed my phone on the windowsill again. I sat back in the tub and rested my head again. I guess its been a little while since I've actually seen her..but then again, everyone has person life stuff to do. I sighed.

I was waken in my bed by my phone ringing. I yawned and sat up and picked up the phone. "Hello..?" I said while rubbing my eyes. "Where in the world are you, Mr. Trunzou?" The man asked. I realized that was my last name. "Who are you..?" I asked. "Well, your my guest and your late. Ethan is already here." He said and I realized it was Connor. I sighed sleepishly. "Mr. Jackson, I'm sleepy.." I said and he laughed. "Then get your ass down here in the next thirty minutes." He said intimidatingly. "Yes, sir!" I said while jumping straight up. "Good, now hurry." He said and hung up. I groaned and got up. That non-sensitive bitch-man.. I sighed angrily and quickly got ready. I grabbed a black T shirt and dark blue jeans. This is gunna be boring as hell..