Chapter Five: I Payed A Visit

School was soon over for the day. I stood up and walked out the door. I waited for Nole outside the School Doors. I sighed. He soon arrived. "Sorry! A couple pals of mine were talking to me and I lost track of time.." He said while putting his hand on the back of his head. I laughed a little. "It's okay, I'm just glad your alright.." I said while putting my hands in my pockets and we began walking. We talked on our way home. "Hey, wanna stop over my place and say hi to him? After all, you guys used to be 'besties'." He said. I laughed. I walked to his house with him and he opened the door and we walked inside. We took off our shoe's and sat them by the door. He showed me to his brother's room and knocked on the door. "Come in..!" I heard somebody say. Nole opened the door, and there he was sitting at his desk with his notebook and papers in front of him. He soon turned to me and pushed back his hair. "Zack..?" He said sounding like he couldn't really tell if it was really me. I laughed a little and smiled. "Long time no see, Ethan.." I said. He laughed. "Come in, make yourself at home." He said and then we both walked in and sat on the side of his bed and he turned around in his chair and sat down facing us. "So..Which one of you already has a girlfriend..?" He said while smirking. I laughed. "Dude, we both know that obviously Nole's gotta be the one to have a girlfriend." I said and then he laughed. Nole just crossed his arms. "So, you still into..Him?" I asked while pushing up my glasses. He sighed and smiled. "Yep, he stole my heart..What'd ya' expect?" He said. I laughed. "Says the boy kissing on the playground in kindergarten." I teased. Nole looked and me and then his brother in shock. Ethan just scratched his head and laughed. "Hey, hey..! Don't forget about me, you dorks!" Nole said while crossing his arms over his chest. "I know, I'm sorry.." I said. "Anyway, how long have you guys been together for now..? It's been years since I've seen him.." I said. "Well..I think I've been with him for a good four years.." He said while putting his hand on his chin trying to figure it out. I looked at him. "Really..? Guess he's trustworthy now." I said. He laughed a little. "So, how's collage?" I asked. "Eh..The usual. Same old-same old, studying and stuff." He said while sighing. Guess it really was boring..I'd be more honored then bored if I was him. He got into one of the smartest collage's and this is how he thinks of it..? I personally think he should be just a bit more grateful..Or at least show some gratitude.. I sighed. But then again...I was never born as good as him..And never will be as good as him.. "I bet you got some more friends now, right?" I said. He nodded and smiled. "That's good to hear.." I said. "And you too, right...?" He said. I remained silent. "Um..Ethan..." Nole began to say. I laughed and smiled. "I've got a few, yeah.." I said. Nole looked at me with a sad look and Ethan looked shocked. I felt a vibration in my pocket . It was my phone. I took it out and turned it on. "I've gotta go..But thanks for having me over guys! How about we go out next time and do something? I'll pay." I said while getting up and putting my phone back in my pocket and walking towards the door. "Okay.." They both said and I went towards the main door. I put my shoe's on and opened the door. I walked out of the house and shut the door behind me. I began walking. "And you too, right...?" I gritted my teeth and kept walking with my hands in my pocket. Do you forget all that I had to go through before I was friends with you..? Guess so, because you obviously think I have other friends than Nole right now.. I sighed and tried to calm down. It soon started raining. I sighed. I pushed my hair back with my hand and eventually sat down on the side walk. I'm just an idiot..Thinking I can even make friends that understand..! But nope..All I get is people who look at me and think I can take their hurtful words! But it hurts..! They have no idea..How much it hurts.. I soon felt my eye's water up a little and then I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Dammit..I don't have the right to cry... I wiped my tears and I felt the rain fall on my head and my back. I sighed. I soon didn't feel the rain on me. Eh..? I looked up to figure out why, but instead I saw a red umbrella. "Ello, Sir Rain." She said. It was Alyssa. She sat down next to me. She stared at my face. "Were you crying..? Your face is a bit red.." She said while pushing back a stroke of my hair behind my ear. I tried as hard as I could not to cry. She sighed and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up and began running with me and I tried to keep up. "Wha-Hey! Where are we going..?!" I asked. "Were going to make you feel better, Duh!" She said while looking over her shoulder at me and smiling.