Peternoic x TerryTV

(Might as well melt your heart with the cute and fluffy and make you believe this is all going to be "Oh so innocent and pure" yeah wait for the future so you better buckle up buttercup and prepare for the ride) (can't say I didn't warn you)

Terry's P.O.V.~
I was walking around and I stumbled upon a book store. I got curious and walked in. There was a black candle lit by a book on a podium. I opened the book and it was an old witch's spellbook. There was a curse to turn people into a cat. To break the spell, you have to find true love blah,blah,blah. I decided to read it out loud anyhow. "Wicked Wicked Wicked as the bat, turn this person into a cat, this curse shall last until it gets broken, by true loves token (of affection)" I read. So, the curse is broken by a receiving true loves token of affection. Okay then, I looked around looking for the person I turned into a cat. Then, I realized that I said "This Person" instead of a person's name. "Ah, Fuck man!"I said, as I began to shrink. I turned into a cat with dark brown fur but I have white tips on my paws, the tip of my tail, and when I looked in the window, I also had white tips on my ears and white on my underbelly. I was a pretty cute cat if I say so myself. My eyes were more a golden brown. I walked out of the shop and went on my way. I went home but I couldn't get in. I started walking in the rain. Mud splattered on me as a car drove past. I sneezed, and suddenly I didn't feel so good. I kept walking and eventually laid on a cardboard box.

Peternoic's P.O.V.~
I was on my way to go shopping for some groceries when I heard a cat sneezing. I walked over to a cardboard box and saw a really beautiful cat laying there. I picked him up and carried him home. Groceries can wait for now. I gave him a warm bath in my bath room sink, getting the mud off of his fur. I then used a hair dryer to dry him. He opened his eyes and he had beautiful eyes as well. He was purring and I gently pet him. "You're safe and warm now."I said, and I picked him up and carried him out and laid him on the couch. "I'm going to go to the store, for some stuff but I'll be right back." I promised the cat. He nuzzled my hand as he purred. My heart melted. I got up and hurried to the store. I brought food and other cat essentials. I want to spoil this cat, so I got him some cat nip. I returned home and he instantly ran to my side and hopped up onto the counter. I set up the litter box and food and water dish. I got some ham and ripped into pieces for him and set it in his food dish. He ate a lot of it, and drank some water. I put the groceries away and grabbed a cat nip treat for the cat. I didn't know what to name him. I sat on the couch and he jumped up and sat right on my lap. I gave him a treat and he purred and he placed his paws on my chest and laid there. I moved and laid on the couch so he didn't have to use claws to hang on. I wrapped and arm around the cat lightly and used my free hand to pet his ears.

-a week later-

I was laying on the couch with my cat King on my chest. I pet his back and his head and I leaned up and kissed his nose. Then, he started grow and turned into most handsome man I've ever seen. Our eyes met and I felt my heart race. "Hi, I'm Terry."He said, a blush on his face. "Hello, I'm Peter." I replied, a blush appearing on my face as well.
Terry's P.O.V~
"Thank you for taking care of me. I've actually fallen in love with you..."I admitted. He smiled and my heart raced. "You're welcome. Will you be mine?" Peter asked. I blushed and nodded yes. "Yeah."I said, realizing I'm still laying on top of him with his hand frozen on my lower back.  "Good."Peter said, moving his hands to gently cup my face and pull me into a sweet first kiss.