~Fate~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~
I was walking along the street, humming to myself minding my own business when suddenly and like a scene in a cliche movie I bumped into someone. Well, actually I bumped into two people. Two very attractive men. My face blushed as I repeatedly apologized. They chuckled and told me it was no problem. I noticed they were holding hands. Awh, they were out on a date. My heart kind of sank a bit. Way to go (Y/N), you imposed on people again. That is until they both grabbed my hands. "I'm Terry!" The one with the backwards hat said. "I'm Peter! What's your name?"He said. "I-I'm (Y/N)" I said, then mentally kicked myself for shyly stuttering. "Do you want to hang out with us?" They asked. "I don't want to impos-" I said, but they cut me off. "You wouldn't be imposing if we invited you. Come on."Peter said, flashing me a smile that melted my heart. They let me to their place.

-A few hours later-
I've grown comfortable around them. We played video games for awhile, then we decided to watch a movie. I yawned quietly and my eyes slid closed. I ended up leaning against Peter with my head on his shoulder.

Peter's P.O.V.~
"So, Terry, I think we've found our girl, what do you think?" I asked, quietly. Terry nodded. "Yeah, she's the perfect girl for us. Do you think she'll be with us though, hun?"Terry asked, before shifting to kiss me. "Yeah, I do. It was fate she bumped into us just then."I said, as I kissed him back. I carried her into the room. Terry followed and we all laid in bed beside her, and e cuddled into her. Her face blushed and a soft smile spread on her face as she cuddled into both of us, and we eventually dozed off ourselves.

(There will be a part 2 in the future!!!)