~Surprise Substitue Storytime?~

Peter's P.O.V.~
My beautiful girlfriend (Y/N) and I went to class. Our teacher Terry was sick, so we were making bets on what boring sub we would get. "I hope it's not that old man that yells a lot, he scares me."one girl said. "I hope it's the one teacher that lets us play games." (Y/N) said, my beautiful girlfriend was addicted to her Harry Potter Mystery At Hogwarts game. She gets frustrated when things don't go her way and it was pretty cute. Just then, the door of need to the classroom, everyone suddenly went quiet. Not even the crickets chirped. It was dead silent, the person who walked in, was someone we didn't expect. We never seen him before but yet he seemed familiar. (Y/N) grabbed my arm. "Babe... Babe... babe... Do you know who that is?"She asked, and she looked like she was going to have a heart attack. "No, why?" I asked, studying her face. "Alright, class, I'm Kim Nam Jin."He said, his voice was familiar and so were his dimples. Kim Namjoon of BTS?!?! I looked at my girlfriend and she nodded, confirming. My girlfriend had a talent for record mixing faces. I saw a bit of pink blush on her cheek. She wrote something in her notebook. I stole a glance at what it read: NamJin ship confirmed and set sail~! I chuckled. She loved shipping her biases together and she was a huge diehard fan of  NamJin, VKook, YoonMin, and She shipped J-Hope with her identical twin sister. Her sister loved J-Hope. We turned our attention to "Kim Nam Jin" our teacher. No one else seemed to have figured it out. We paid attentive n to him and he actually helped us understand what we were struggling with. "....This man was a pure genius. Then, our teacher Terry walked in with six other people. They peeled off their disguises and we were suddenly in the room with BTS. That's how your mom and I became friends with your uncles Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Hosek, Jungkook, and Taehyung." I said, tucking our twin Seven year old sons into their bed, placing gentle kisses on their foreheads. "You were always the best storyteller babe." (Y/N) said, smiling as she walked, well waddled into the room. She leaned up and we shared a quick kiss and I gently rubbed her belly, in three months we were going to welcome our baby girl into the world.