~Truth or Dare~

( Turn back while you can~)

(Intense—— that's all I'm gonna say, yes I'm turning your dirty curiosity against you. Is it working~~? 😈😈)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~
I went over to Terry's house with my friend (Y/F/N). Well more liked dragged there by (Y/F/N). Terry and (Y/F/N) had been dating for awhile. She unlocked the door with her key and let me inside. There were two voices coming from the living room. We took off our shoes and (Y/F/N) drags into the living room. Beside Terry, there was an attractive boy there."(Y/N) this is Terry's friend Peter, Peter this is my friend (Y/N). We're going to be playing a few rounds of Truth or Dare."(Y/F/N)said. "I love this game!"I said, smiling, not really getting Terry's and (Y/F/N)'s intention. Terry smiled and looked at Peter. "True or Dare?"Terry asked. "Dare." Peter replied. "I dare you to use your best  pickup line on (Y/N)." Terry said. Peter looked at me and thought for a moment. "Did it hurt?" Peter asked. "Did what hurt?"I asked. "When you fell for me." Peter replied and I smiled. "(Y/F/N) Truth or Dare?"Peter asked. "Truth." (Y/F/N) replied. "When did you and Terry get serious?" Peter asked. "A week ago, we decided to approach the next step in our relationship." She answered honestly. "(Y/N), Truth or Dare?" She asked, me. I gave her a look. "Dare, of course."I replied, with a smile. She gave me an evil smile. She came over over and leaned into my ear. "I dare you to kiss Peter on the lips." She whispered. Then, it hit me. It was a blind date. I wish I wore something cuter. I nodded and I moved to where I pinned Peter to the couch, my hands on the back of the couch my wrists brushing his shoulders. I looked him in his eyes with a smile. "Just a heads up, even if it wasn't a dare, I still would have done this.... eventually."I said, the confusion in his eyes was clear but I found it rather cute how his eyes also lit up with curiosity. I moved and pressed my lips to his. To my surprise, he actually kissed me back. I practically melted. I pulled away and when our eyes met again, there was something there. Terry and (Y/F/N) had gone into Terry's room. Peter and I shared a look and laced our hands together and walked back to my place. We decided to play our own little game of Truth or Dare. We went into the bedroom. We sat crisscross on the bed, facing each other. "I dare you to kiss me, Peter." I said, and he smirked. "You got it, baby girl." He said, leaning forward but something happened when he leaned forward, he ended up on top of me. Not really caring because we already knew where this was going, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It was starting to get hot and heavy, he pulled away to trail kisses down my jaw, to my neck. I exposed my neck to him, my hands clutching his shirt, as my breathing hitched and caught in my throat. My whole body hummed and when he pulled away, our eyes met again. He pulled me up into a sitting position. "I dare you to strip first~"Peter said, I moved so I was on top of him straddling his waist. I stripped my shirt off then revealing a sexy black bra. He bit his lip and smirked. He reached back to unhook my bra but I stopped him, making a tisk tisk, noise. "Not ah, ah, remember the dare was for me to strip first~ you should clarified your dare better babe~"I teased, before reaching back and unhooking my bra. I slid it off my shoulders and tossed it somewhere. I leaned down and kissed his lips. "I dare you to finish stripping me, and then strip yourself~"I said, he smirked before unbuttoning my jeans. He smirked at the matching panties and tugged them off before standing up and stripping. When he got back on the bed and gently pinned my arms above my head. "The last Dare... I dare you to cry out my name~ which is inevitable because we already know you're going too~" Peter says with a smirk as he leans down and kisses me hotly. I got his bottom lip between mine and gently nibble it and suck on his bottom lip teasingly. He pulled back and our eyes met and he smirked and moved to my neck again. I bit my lip as he began to kiss down my body. Just a little bit...

(Yes, ending with a cliffhanger because well if I love you hanging, you'll come back, and this was just a little tease about what's to come 😈😈😈)