~Guardian Angel~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

Friday, and I was happy. The weekend was here at last. No bullies to deal with at home. My parents were abusive. They ignored me or they beat me. My older siblings managed to get out. My sister became an idol and forgot about her past and me, while Terry joined the military and I ended up alone. Always alone. I took a deep breath, made my face expressionless, and continued on. I felt their glares and shivered, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
-Lunch Time-
I went up to the roof to eat lunch, mostly because it was quiet. I had just finished eating when the doors burst open. The group who've always bullied me the most was there, suddenly. They never usually bother me when I'm up here. I've learned to block out pain by zoning out by thinking of my brother Terry and my sister Suzy. My lip had been busted, my cheek scratched and then it escalated. They took my shoes off and placed a suicide note on my shoes and they gripped my throat as they dragged me towards the railing. "What are you all doing?"asked a voice I've haven't heard before and I looked up to see a boy my age with a golden aura. He looked at me and our eyes met. I blushed and looked away. He pulled them off of me. He beat them up and they ran off. "Hello, my name is Peter, what's yours?" He asked, softly. ".... (Y/N)..." I replied. He held out a hand and I hesitantly took it. He smiled and gently pulled me to my feet. I stumbled a bit and collided into his chest. I blushed and the realization hit that I almost died. I began to cry silently and sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back and eventually ended up spilling out my bottled up emotions. He comforted me and made sure I was okay. I then found myself studying his face. Our eyes met and he gave me a smile. "Are you Okay?" He asked, and I blushed, but I got curious. He appeared out of nowhere. "Are you my guardian angel or something?" I blurted out. He tilted his head to the side cutely at my off question before laughing a bit. "Why do you ask?" He replied, his eyes shone in amusement. "B-b-because... your the first person to smile at me, and you saved my life." I said. "How long have you been suffering?"He asked, in a gentle voice. "Since everyday of my life..since my siblings left."I admitted, looking down. He gently tilted my face to look up at him. "I'm sorry I'm late." He said, looking at me with concern. "It's okay, it's nice to know someone's here." I replied. He gently kissed my forehead. "Call my name whenever you need me. I'll be there."He said, before disappearing.