~Birthday Special ~

(Y/N's P.O.V.~
Peter and I have been together for a year now. He was patient with me and never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do. Today, however will be different. It's his birthday,and I got him a special gift. I was going to surprise him. I dressed into a cute little dark purple dress that stopped mid-thigh. I made sure to put on the sexy black lacy bra and the matching panties. I did my makeup but I only put on light makeup to define my natural beauty. Peter loved me for who I was was regardless of whether I'm wearing makeup or not. I prepared his favorite food for dinner, along with a homemade cake. My job at a bakery comes in handy at times like these. I finished everything just as Peter walked into the the house we shared. I skipped out of the kitchen and helped him take his coat off at the door and hung it up, before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close into a hug. "Hello, Love. How was work today?"I asked. "Tiring, baby girl. What's for dinner?"Peter asked. "You're favorite meal of course~ Happy Birthday, I love you~" I said, flashing my bright genuine smile that he loved so much. We shared a quick kiss, as we ate dinner together in comfortable silence. After awhile, after cake and such, I led him into the bedroom. I made him sit on the bed and I smiled at him. "I have a special gift for you, would you like it open it now?"I asked, innocently as I played with my fingers. "Of course, where is it?"Peter asked. I turned around and motioned to the zipper on my dress. He unzipped it, cautiously and confused. I turned and faced him and slid the dress off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I blushed and looked at Peter nervously. He bit his lip and had sucked in a breath as his eyes traveled my body and brought his eyes to mine. "Are you sure baby girl?" Peter asked, and my nervousness faded away and I grew more confident. "Yes, Peter. I've never been more sure of anything in my life than this moment. I was scared and even afraid because I didn't want to grow attached to you if you decided you never wanted to be with me again. Well, you've been so patient and understanding, and I decided it's the right time. I was thinking about it for a week and I decided it would be a present I could give to you. I'm ready to be yours in all entirety."I said, and he blushed and smiled. I gently lifted his shirt up and took it off of him. I placed gentle kisses over his chest and his heart. I helped him stand and I undid his jeans. Up to this point, we were used to stripping each other and helping each other change clothes, but it would be our first time together. I stood up and I turned around and he unhooked my bra. Before he could slid it off my shoulders, I turned to face him again. Our eyes met and we gave each other small smiles as he gently slipped my bra from my shoulders. We kissed and then began to make out. We pulled each other closer and fell back onto the bed and stripped the last article of clothing between us, and made love for the first time.

(I purposely didn't go into much detail because well this was just a teaser. If I pour out all my dirty thoughts into a one shot, how could I please you all with other chapters?)