~Fan~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. ~
I haven't been on YouTube lately because I was preparing for my concert. I had to hide a lot of things mostly because my boss says so. Once of those things I hide, is the fact that I absolutely love Peternoic. When I have time before concerts, I watch his videos, and I always do well at my concerts. He is my good luck charm. I developed a tiny crush on him. I paused the video, it was meet and greet time. I sighed and I wish for some good luck. I sat up at the table where I signed autographs. Since I was a solo singer, I was lonely. Sure there's fans who love you and support you and that love is amazing but I'm talking about true love loneliness. The feeling of something missing. I long to love someone and for something me to love me for me. A fan noticed my distant look. I tried playing it off but she knew I was lying. "... it's just lonely being up here. I just wanted what it'd be like to be as beautiful as you girls as and have boyfriends who love you.... also, I'm extremely proud of you guys for trying to maintain balance within the fandoms. I'm a fan of all the bands and I'm glad you guys love and accept anyone."I said, and autographed whatever she'd liked. I signed CDs, Posters, T-Shirts, notebooks, and a variety of other things. I didn't mind but I was still sad. I love my fans but I really really wanted to watch the rest of the Peternoic video. TerryTv suddenly appeared. "Hey, (Y/N)."He said, smiling. I gave him a small smile. "Hey, Terry. What's up?" I asked, him and I were like siblings in a way. "What's wrong?"He asked. "Loneliest. You're so lucky, whereas I'm not."I said, smiling. He winked at me and I got confused and tilted my head to the side. When I turned my attention to face the next fan, my eyes widened in surprise and I blushed. "Peter!?" I exclaimed, and he seemed taken aback that I knew him. "You ... know me?"Peter asked. "Of course, I do! I'm a huge fan and I absolutely adore you!" I admitted, realized what I said and covered my mouth and covered my face. "Way to go (Y/N)..." I mumbled to myself. I peeked through my fingers and saw him smiling and my heart melted and I moved my hands. He handed me a poster to sign and I did. I added a personal message and added my phone number. He looked surprised as I slid the poster back to him and I shook his hand, we didn't let go and he winked. "Text you later." He said, before going to walk away but I grab his hand and he looked back. "Please hang around?"I asked, and he smiled and nodded.

-Awhile later-
After I finished, I walked around looking for Peter. I found him sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. I walked over. "Peter?"I called out softly.He looked up and stood up. "Hey, (Y/N)." He said, grinning. "Y-y-you waited?"I asked. He nodded. My heart swelled and I smiled at him. He kissed my cheek quickly. "I like you too, (Y/N)." He said.