~You're cute, Call me~

Peter's P.O.V.~
I was at the cafe, I worked at. I'm a bit numb after My boyfriend broke up with me. 'What did I do?' I thought to myself, when a bell chime, snapped me out of my state. I didn't even see who it was. "Welcome to Muse Cafe, how can I help you?"I asked, my voice somewhat emotionless. "Are you Alright?" The voice in front of me asked. I looked up and my heart raced. There stood the most  attractive man, I've ever seen and by the looks of it, he was working out a few minutes before. I blushed as sweat dotted his forehead and his muscles, and then his veins. I met his eyes. "Y-y-y-Yeah,  I-I-I-I.... M-m-my boyfriendjustbrokeupwithme."I said, speeding up the last part so I didn't stutter. He smiled and chuckled a bit. "What's your name?"He asked. "I-I-I'm Peter." I said, and Terry smiled. "I'll take a bubble tea to go." Terry ordered and I nodded and went to make it for him. Once it was freshly made, I handed it to him. He handed me the money, in a way that made our fingertips brush. I felt as if I have been shocked by static electricity and felt my body warm up like I was in the sun. I put it in the cash register and gave him his change. He handed me a slip of paper. "You're cute, call me. I'll treat you better than he ever could."Terry said, winking as he walked out with his tea and my heart.