~Let's Make A Deal~

(Yes, I'm using the Supernatural TV show way to summon a demon, and yeah it's kind of like Black Butler. Anywho, the picture is the example, and DO NOT TRY THIS at all. No one should mess with the supernatural forces in real life. It's considered very dangerous)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~
I have to get revenge on the person who killed my family. I drove to a place that had dirt road crossroads. I heard that if you bury a box in the middle of of the crossroads, it will summon a demon. That box must contain a picture of the mortal wishing to make a deal, graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat or milk from a black cow. The crossroad, sometimes must have Yarrow flowers being planted at the crossroads. It helps in the ritual, though appears to not be a necessary component. I did a lot of research for this. I buried the box like I was supposed too. I stood up and dusted myself off. "Daemon, esto subjecto voluntati meae." I spoke the Latin incantation and waited. I sighed. "Well, well, well, what do we have here~?" A male's voice teased. I looked up at the demon I summoned. I may have just summoned trouble instead. Are demons suppose to be this sexy? I gulped and blushed much to the demon's amusement but I quickly pulled myself together. "I came to make a deal with you."I said, keeping my voice steady. "What could a beautiful girl like you possibly want~?" He teased. "I thought demons knew everything? I guess that's a lie. Anyway, I want revenge against the people who killed my family. I want you to stay by my side and protect me as well. In return, I'll give you my soul." I said. He looked at me. "What else do I get besides your soul~?" He asked. "Freedom from where you came from, a chance to have a fun before going back, and my soul."I said. "I like you human~ I'm Terry~."He said. "I'm (Y/N)." I said, and I held out my hand to shake his. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "That's not how you seal a deal,Sweetheart~"He teased, before grabbing my face and kissing my lips. I kissed him back until he pulled away. He smirked. "I'm going to enjoy working with you, (Y/N)." He said, as a shiver of desire ran down my spine.

" He said, as a shiver of desire ran down my spine