~Terry, Peter, and I~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

I had a MAJOR problem. I have these two AMAZING BEST GUY friends, and I'm one hundred percent sure... I'm in love. WITH BOTH OF THEM. We have to meet in an hour and I don't know what to do. I know it's at least a fifty-fifty chance one of them might like me back, but I honestly don't think I can live without both of them in my life. We are like a holy trinity, we each compliment each other, and complete our small group. I like them both because when I first moved here, they were the first people to be kind to me. They were my first friends and I have been with them for at least three years now.

I took a hot shower to wash away my anxiety. I just have to play it cool, like I've always done. There's aa reason I don't tell them how I feel, I'm afraid of ruining our beloved friendship. They have amazing girlfriends already, and I can't take their happiness away from them. I have tried dating to get over them, but my heart is firmly theirs. I sighed and dressed in my ripped frayed jean mini shorts, my converse sneakers, and my soccer jersey. I grabbed my backpack and my baseball cap and left my house. I walked up to the spot where we always meet. I pulled out my phone. I was texting this one guy so they wouldn't get any funny ideas to set me up with one of their guy friends. My secret one-sided love for both of them would surely be exposed.

My phone pinged and I looked down at the message this guy I was texting sent me. 'Sorry, but I decided to date this other girl. She's prettier than you, no offense but we just won't work out' I sighed, and stared at my phone. Suddenly, warm familiar arms wrapped around my waist and shoulders, as a familiar warm hand took my phone from me. "Now, that's no way to talk to our girl."Terry said, and I looked up at him and Peter in surprise. Peter and Terry shared a mischievous smirk, and texted him back, before deleting and blocking his number from my phone. "Now, lovely (Y/N) you kept a secret from us didn't you?" Peter asked, whispering in my ear. My face turned red,giving me away. "You didn't think we noticed. We did, and silly silly beautiful (Y/N) you were always OURS as we are YOURS." Terry said, chuckling as they both kissed my cheeks and took my hands in theirs.