~Hurt then Healed~

Y/N's P.O.V.~
It's Valentines Day! I had a surprise for my boyfriend since we've been together for a few months and stayed with me, I'm finally giving him all of me. So, I went to the store and bought a really sexy lingerie outfit. I was uncomfortable with my body but I hope that he still appreciate what I had planned. I took off my work uniform and my under garments, and put the outfit on underneath my work uniform. I was a waitress for a cute anime themed restaurant. The character I chose was Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, her and I were similar in a lot of ways plus her character didn't show any skin on her cleavage, she didn't show her breasts, and she dressed decently. I walked home to the apartment I shared with my boyfriend of now eight months. I heard something similar to moaning, and I thought he was just watching a movie. I had gotten off way earlier than I normally do. I walked in and quietly closed the door. I saw a woman's shoes on the floor. Then, I closed my eyes took a deep breath and walked in. I slowly crept up to the doorway of the bedroom I shared with my boyfriend. There was a blonde girl riding him at the moment. I leaned in the doorway, and then cleared my throat. The girl screamed and rolled off of my boyfriend. "You said your girlfriend had longer hours today, babe!"she yelled and my boyfriend sat up and looked and his eyes widened. "Well, now that I know you lie to me on a daily basis, and never cared about me. This outfit is going to waste (unbuttons my uniform and revealed the outfit before re-doing the buttons) and we are over. Now, I'm going to go to pack up my stuff and leave. You have no right to stop me. Oh, and before you start bullshitting me with lies about how this was a mistake, you really did love me, blah, blah, blah and all that Jazz, you can continue having fun with your new girlfriend. Girl, you should have did better than him, he'll get tired of you too eventually. Or maybe you'll get tired of him, considering you knew he was with me. It was a mistake, falling in love with you Terry, was a mistake."I said, held myself together and packed up my stuff while they were both speechless. I grabbed Terry's phone and deleted my number, the texts we've sent, and I blocked myself on all social media. Then, I left. I checked into a hotel and deleted his number and blocked him before he could unblock me. I decided to go for a walk and clear my head. I walked down a familiar path when I was younger. I wonder what my childhood friend Peter was up too. He was my first crush and my first love. There's no way in hell, he liked me like that. I sat at the Tree that Peter and I had deemed Our Tree when we were younger. I felt the tears I've been holding in finally burst out. I was crying over Terry, no, I was crying because I had been secretly feeling like I'm worthless and ugly. That I'm unloveable. Terry just proved that. I heard footsteps and I hurried wiped my tears away, when a soft gentle handsome voice spoke. "Y/N? Is that you? Are you alright?" And I looked up to see Peter. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. He was taller than me now, he was very handsome. His eyes were a deeper brown than I remembered. "Peter!" I couldn't keep my sudden burst of happiness out of my voice and just about near damn tackled the poor man down to ground as I hugged him. He made an oomph noise, as we collided but he still wrapped his arms around me and hugged before chuckling a bit. "Still as cute as ever, I see."Peter playfully teased. "Ish not cute! No, no, no."I replied, shaking my head with my eyes wide, causing him to laugh at me. He then got serious and grabbed my face and stared into my eyes like he was staring into my soul. He gently wiped my tears away. "What's the matter (Y/N)?" He asked. "I was dating this guy named Terry for about eight months. I finally got the courage to let him have sex with me, but when I got home early and brought and changed into a sexy outfit, I found out he was cheating on me. Probably during throughout the relationship because the girl knew he was with me... but strangely I'm not upset about Terry, I'm just upset because lately I've been getting thoughts into my head that I'm worthless, ugly, and unloveable... that's what's hurting, the fact that he proved those thoughts to be true."I admitted, Peter was easy to talk to and he listened to me. His gaze softened a bit even though he now wore a frown. "(Y/N), you are absolutely beautiful, and you are worth way more than you think, and how can you be unloveable, if I absolutely love you?"Peter said, and my eyes widened in surprise as a blush spread across my face. He leaned down and kissed me then. My eyes slid closed and I kissed him back. My heart now his.