1 # The Masked

Parde main rehne do ,Pardah naa utavo

Pardah jo utgaya tho raaz khul jayega...

-----------------------

It was a masquerade party on lines of  Venice Carnival

It was a masquerade party on lines of  Venice Carnival.Everyone had a mask on,she did too.

A Diana masquerade lace mask, a half-mask covering her eyes, upper cheeks, and nose. The glimmer of its sequin edging went perfectly with her outfit, a Sexy fit and flare knee length red dress, with slim straps and open back, paired with stunning red ankle strap stilettos.

Soft wisps of her loose hair ,swept past ear and caressed the skin of her neck, jaw, cheeks and Shoulders .With red drop earrings, dangling their way down ,smokey eyes sparkling with a sheen of glitter and a dash of red lipstick, She looked like a piece of fire in bold red, crackling.Her sexy and confident gait would just have been the right bait to have heads turned, but tonight her intentions were different.

Dim lit room, bubbling champagne at one end ,waltzing couples and music floating in,she knew the number at once. The Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khachaturian, adding to the mystery of theme.Her eyes moved around dance room looking out for the 'one'.It would have been impossible to figure him out midst masked men, dressed in tuxedos dancing their way out,but her eyes, guided by heart ,picked him up in few minutes.

There he is... Dancing with a masked pretty lass. A request for dance distracted her for a minute. She dismissed with a nod of disagreement and quietly slipped into shadows grabbing a glass of wine. She can't afford to attract attention, not tonight .