3 #That Night

Hello People,

Back with an update, Yes! It's true ..lol Given my record of delay. I finally decided on Update schedule. Sat/Sun(for sure) . If I can manage in mid of week it would be either on Wed/Thu.

Happy Reading.Don't forget to drop some stars and words. The credit for these beautiful lines goes to my dear writer friend ,Nynave

---------

 Yearning and passion; when they connect,
they set the prudent mind on fire.

Desperate questions find blank answers,
they set rational thought on fire.

 Desperate questions find blank answers,they set rational thought on fire

-----------------------------------------------------------

It all started with that party.

Their college ,considered to be one of the top rated colleges in city ,was often jokingly referred as 'rich kids' college ,for it has most of its students from affluent business families.It was that time of year when they had to bid bye to college and step into new realms.

With Last few weeks left for Graduation ,It was time for Fare well , A party to convey message that they would be missed ,remembered and of course ,to part with best wishes of juniors, for a promising future.

The idea of having it on lines of -masquerade ball with theme "masked with mystery" stirred a frenzy of excitement among students.Planning and preparations started in full swing by 3rd years. Everyone was thrilled and soon it was hot topic of discussion.

Masquerade ball - an event in which one have to attend ,wearing a mask, where the identity would be kept anonymous until you go for 'big reveal'.

The best part ,it was not like those traditional masquerade ball, where the emphasis in on formal waltz but more on setting up a party atmosphere.Dress code was chosen to be Tuxedos or suits for Men and for women - They were left free to choose, till it goes with theme and of course , every had to have a mask ,with no exception.

And The much awaited night came in...

Sanskaar was no less thrilled. It would be fun playing the 'guess game' ,decoding the faces behind mask.He opted for Tom ford two piece ensemble,the classic black and white combination.He decided to ditch bow tie. Nothing more hotter and sexy than slightly unbuttoned shirt. .Right! 'Enjoy the view, ladies.' He smirked checking his reflection in mirror and picked up the mask, a black leather one,simple yet elegant ,going perfectly with his outfit and he was all set to kill the night.

The dance room,that night was Masked in mystery and draped in decadence. It carried an air of secrecy setting the feel right. And What a fun it turned out to be! Glitter and glamour all around, Masked faces, flowing champagne, delicious little finger foods and the dance...

They were free to pick partners and ofcourse, they could change too as they waltzed around. For those uncomfortable with waltz , they had a separate dance floor to sway and swing to the music.