23 # A Dream Come True

Back with an update. Delayed than intended. Apologies.Hope this update makes up for the delay.

Happy Reading. Please ignore errors and typos.

-----------------

A morning, on a note of pleasant surprise. Can one ask for more? At least Swara didn't want to. If Ragini walking in with a bouquet of fresh tulips, in a blazing mix of red and yellows brightened her up, the news of Ragini and Sanskaar being on good terms was another.

"I think he is right for you. In fact perfect. He knows the worldly ways and with him by your side, I will have less to worry." A smiling Ragini told her.

"When did this happen?" Swara asked, feeling a little glow at Ragini's approval of Sanskaar.

"Well, We had a kind of little talk last night and sorted it out."

"Trust me! I will sort it out." Swara reminisced Sanskaar's words and muttered a silent thank you. Finding someone who values your loved ones as you do is indeed a blessing. She loving held the bouquet, now that little glow out in her eyes and smile.

"These are beautiful, aren't they? Full of life and colours." She traced the dew on the delicate petals smiling wide.

"Just like you," Ragini picked her mobile, "Now if you would pose for me with that lovely bright smile of yours and bouquet. I have a task in hand to send few snaps to your someone special. It's on special request. Arey aise Nahi Swara ...aise pakdo na...Yes! This looks nice."

"You both sound like the best friends on the block, " Swara smiled following instructions.

"We soon might be .." Ragini said clicking few quick ones "He just wanted to be sure it is delivered to you. So he called me up last night."

Swara's smile faded a little. So he thinks Kavita had done it on purpose, in spite of her admission of a miss and an apology.

"Did Kavita know this? I mean, you got the bouquet." Swara asked, a bit worried. She didn't want to give a wrong impression.

"She does. Neeche milil thi mujhe.." Ragini replied casually but was quick enough to notice Swara was no longer smiling.

Ragin sighed realising she's feeling bad for Kavita. When will this girl learn? Her Family had always been a weak thread, or one can say Swara 's Achilles heel. Swara never had been the one to encounter unpleasant truths.

Just like her fascination for Sanskaar, she always believed her family to be good ...or that's the conception she had been feeding herself from childhood. Sumitra's indifference, Kavita's bratty attitude, Dadi's ignorance, She would have justification for everyone and would look for the good in all.

For Ragini, this has been the most loved quality of Swara but the most dreaded one too. Now with Sanskaar in the picture, it's no longer a concern.

"Swara, You tend to overthink", Ragini tried to divert the topic " Chodo Na. Acha tell me.."

Pushing aside her thoughts, Swara focused back on Ragini ..but somewhere deep down she had a bad feeling.

---------------------------------------

Kavita didn't move an inch ...her thoughts wandering around Ragini. It's 'going to be tough with Ragini around, and she needs to figure a way out. But how? As she heard Sumitra' s voice calling her, She didn't have to think any more and she exactly knows how to turn the tale in her favour.

"Kavi ..I have been calling you ..Waha kya kar rahi ho?" Sumitra walked up to Kavita. A look at her, she was concerned. "Kya Hua? You look upset."

Kavita smiled within. Exactly the question she had been waiting for. " Kuch nahi mom, I'm fine" She tried to walk off knowing this would have her mother insisting. Sumitra did the same.