15 # Ignite

Hi All,

Here is the next chapter. Happy Reading. Please ignore errors and typos. Do let me know your thoughts.

---------------------

------------------

That morning didn't start on a good note for Swara and troubled sleep last night made things worse. She stepped into office nervously, her mind playing around various possibilities and at the anticipation of events. The prospect of confrontation was nerve-racking. Was she prepared to face him and questions posed? Will she be able to hold her forte, given the effect he had on her. Would she be termed as a cheater and accused of playing with his feelings, keeping him in dark all this while?

Could she deny, she is indeed the masked girl, that night? Lying had never been her cup of tea. Her facade would be down in a split of a second. He would know. In her little stint as his PA, Swara realized how persistent Sanskaar could be in his pursual.

She was under the radar, now. He would come in .. then ask her to come into his cabin and she would be shot with questions, serious deadly ones.

Be ready to die, Swara. If not him, this tension would definitely kill her. She already worked all probable scenarios of this particular scene playing out in colorful versions. She stepped into office quite early hoping they could have a word in private, avoiding any unpleasant scenarios and extra attention.

For Swara who was absolutely sure, Sanskaar would be in early as well, she was left disappointed. With every passing minute, her tension escalated at a rapid scale. People started filling in cabins but Sanskaar didn't turn up yet. She fidgeted with her project book for a while, then played around with the laptop, checked time quite a few times.

He should be in anytime or is he gonna put on a disappearing act to trouble her more. She contemplated the idea of checking with Rosy but refrained as she didn't want to give her unnecessary ideas. Then her thoughts took a new turn.

What if he didn't come in today? That would buy her more time. Such a relief. She can brace herself better to put up tough act. Yes! Swara relaxed.

Little did she know it's shortlived as Sanskaar walked in right at that moment. Her heart leaped at the sight of him.

---------------

Nothing happened. A simple nod acknowledging her morning wish and then he checked with Rosy on a scheduled meeting and was out of her sight in no time.

Bas! All her expectations gone down drain, Swara stood to wonder. Then he walked out and came back with a cup of coffee after a few minutes.

"Sir! You could have told me. I could have made one for you." Rosy had her best smile and Swara her best glare shooting daggers at both. Isn't Rosy being too generous and playing smiley, smiley with her hotshot boss.