17 # Unspoken

Hi All

A very little part. I had plans to update over the weekend but something has come up. I will not be able to . Hence I am posting it now as I didn't want to prolong the wait and  this is what I managed to type. Please ignore errors and typos.

 Thanks for all loving words left in the last chapter.  Happy Reading. Do let me know your thoughts.

----------------

Oh! How badly I have fallen into his trap.

It's not my fault! He talked me into this.

You are stupid Swara. Admit! You can't resist him.

For the next few hours, Swara sulked like a petulant child much to the amusement of Sanskaar who was at receiving end of her glares everytime he stepped out to catch a glimpse of her with one or other excuse.

Ok! So He is in serious trouble. Madam is really angry. Would a sorry do? He wouldn't have minded at all, but he no way felt the same. He was not sorry...and he knew she was not as well. Her sour mood was because he outsmarted her.

In a bid to calm her down, he dropped a message with cute emoji and was gifted with red fuming and smoke out of ears ones. Sanskaar laughed out. How about some hugs and kisses XOXO. He would have loved to fill her inbox with dozens and dozens of them but alas....he can't afford more fumes. Time to cool her down.

----------------------

Swara was thankful, a session for interns, kept her feelings at bay and turned her mood around. She had lunch with a bunch of interns post session. Feeling cheerful, She walked back and waiting for her a little pack on the table. With curiosity shining through her eyes, Swara grabbed it.

A choco lava cake! Swara already had her taste buds tingling at sight of it. A freshly baked cake with luscious gooey middle oozing with chocolate. Yummy! Her eyes fell on a note below it which read

A treat from my side

S

Oh! So he thinks he will buy her a chocolate cake and she will melt like lava. He got it wrong. She is no kid to fall for a chocolate though its tempting but no! Swara determined and placed it back on the table and the note too. She's not gonna focus on the cake but on her project. Yes!

Just then she saw Rosy walking in.

"Hey! Didn't you have your cake? Well...It's treat from Sir for the whole department. Looks like he is in a generous and good mood.So sweet of him right!." She remarked smiling.

Oh! That's a news. Swara felt a prick of disappointment. It's not exclusively for her but a part and parcel of the whole group. What did she think? He will come around to pacify her. Such an idiot you are! Swara shook her head. But on a brighter side, she can have the cake. Well, it's for everyone so...

Not a bad idea! Swara smiled and reached for her cake.

"And the note ?" She asked

"What Note?" Rosy's question made it clear no one received a note. Feeling much brighter, Swara nodded no and quietly slipped the note inside her bag. 'It's for her'. The feeling was warm as cake.

Sanskaar smiled watching her. He wouldn't mind feeding the whole office just to make her have her favorite chocolate cake and he had more sweet surprises planned. He buzzed the intercom.

Rosy...

-------------------

Swara stepped into the cabin putting a poker face on. By now her heart was rather prepared for his looks and smiles, she wished. He looked absolutely serious and 'I am all business' mode as they discussed titbits of the project since they are in last week.