29# Treat and Tricks

Hey All,

Back with a quick Update and the good news is it's all Swasan and only Swasan.

Please ignore errors and typos.

Happy Reading. Do share your thoughts.

--------------

The sight of Swara in his cabin had Sanskaar's heart humming. A call from her last night left him in high spirits and morning started on an exciting note. As Rosy told him about Swara's arrival, he tried hard not to make his excitement evident. He gave a formal nod and stepped in. And she was right before him. He couldn't wait a minute more and embraced her from behind.

God! He missed her, The warmth of her nearness, the gentle tease of her feminine fragrance wrapped in the sultry notes of vanilla, the subtle rasp of her silky hair against his cheek, and he didn't miss soft sigh from her lips as she sank into his arms, fitting perfectly.

He rested his chin on her shoulder, squeezing her in more firmly. "I missed you, Swara!"He murmured gently, his lips brushing her neck, a lingering caress.

He indeed missed her, in every way one could imagine. Right from the time, she stepped into his life that fated night as a masked girl to an intern in his office ...his life has changed around her. As a masked girl, she left him yearning and confused and as an intern, she made him fall in love, head over heels. And now nothing felt the same without her. Neither his cabin nor his coffee. Not that little space before his cabin which reminded him of her..nothing!

Sanskaar is never the same without his Swara and he would never be!

--------------------------

His words already had her heart fluttering. His embrace felt warmer than ever. Swara wondered at how one touch of his lips could hitch her breath. She drew in a deep breath before she turned to face him and look into his eyes. She always loved the depths they reflected.

She had so much to say, so much to thank for, but she stared at him at loss of words. There was much more in her eyes, Sanskaar realised as he read them. It wasn't just fascination or awe like always but an admiration, deep and new found.

Swara slowly rose on her toes and kissed his cheek ...a feathery soft caress.

Thank you! She said with equal softness hoping her unsaid words had been conveyed. And they did. It was a simple gesture but Sanskaar felt touched. She didn't have to say it ..he realised how much his little act meant to her. He gathered her close and pressed his forehead against hers in acknowledgement.

They stood treasuring each other's presence.

"Will, you be out with secret or want me to spin some magic, Miss Bose?" There was a flicker of warmth in his gaze as he teased with a husky murmur.

He looked like he could, Swara thought. He would just have to toss some pixie dust in the air and a flick, they would be floating somewhere midst starry skies, waves tickling their feet with blues of the sea, silvers of the sky in some faraway land.

"I love Magic," She murmured back. His eyes turn a shade deeper as he tipped her chin up.

."Then Let's spin some," Those words came muffled against her lips ... and suddenly everything felt hot and breathless. His lips teased and tasted hers languidly first taking in every bit of sweetness they offered, in contrary to heat pounding in his blood of a deep desire. But he had no hurries. He would make this moment count.

For Swara, everything felt blurry, other than his masculine taste filling her in. It felt like slow sweet poison, robbing her of every sense and reasoning she could have ever made. She arched onto him in need of more and he welcomed her move. His one hand smoothed low on her back and other curved gently over her nape pressing her close. He nipped, his kiss deep enough for her to sigh and melt. Her hands at the will roamed over his shoulders feeling contours of his muscles over crisp shirt ...then to his neck and tangled in his hair.