35 # You

Hey all

Back with an update midst cold and clouded head. A bit longer than usual. 

 I really have no clue how it turned out to be... Apologies in advance if not par expectations. Please ignore errors and typos. 

Happy Reading.

-------------------

For Ragini, it was important to uncover the details of the event that led to Swara's decision. Swara wouldn't give in a word and her terms with the rest of members didn't run well. Getting into Bose house again was off limits, given she was considered to be a threat.

Adi was only one Ragini could turn for help...

Aadyot totally had a different story to deal with He had a winning tournament and he couldn't wait to share the details. Once back it wasn't tough him to sense changes in dynamics. He was in the minority, not happy with the alliance news and worried over Swara di's distraught state. And he was clueless on ways to tackle. These are the kind of moments, he wished he was elder who could shoulder the responsibilities, make decisions.

He has a chance coming his way. It was after he had a word with Ragini di, he took it upon himself to fish out details...his easy target was Dadi.

All it took was a little probing and sentiment of being the only 'gent' of the family and I am no longer a kid card and little play of emotions. Dadi loved Aadyot enough to give in to his demands.

He immediately shared the same with, Ragini who had her temper touching heights. So this is it. She knew it...that Kavita! Ragini scowled. She placed a call to Laksh next.

"I can't believe someone would stoop to such low," Laksh felt flicker of fury too. "Has Kavita been always this troublesome and what's with this being in love with Sanskaar all of a sudden. Btw, She doesn't stand a chance. Sanskaar is crazy for Swara." He concluded.

While Ragini was intent on sharing the news with Sanskaar, Laksh was in clear denial citing it would just aggravate his anger. They need to wait till he cools down, at least a couple of days. Ragini reluctantly agreed and hoped either of Sanskaar or Swara to come back to senses, sooner.

-----------------------------------

Sanskaar felt restless that evening. He knew Sumitra Bose had been in talks with his family on taking things forward, fixing a date for engagement.

Engagement! The idea felt appalling as the impact of his decision sank in. It definitely wasn't one of the best ones he made ..but ...he thought ...

Didn't it bother her? It has everyone who mattered to him question his sanity, but not her! The one he wished would walk in, seek some clarifications, at least throw an accusation. He could have welcomed a slap too, just to have Swara claim him.

But nothing came in ..neither her nor a message or call. Of course not! This is what she wanted and she would have no complaints. None!

He had been trying to make up his mind, but heart seems to be singing a different tune. All the love her eyes professed, couldn't be a lie or a trick to lure him. He felt it, lived it...all those moments with her.

Her contradictory actions said a different story. What is it? What is the truth? Did she really want to let him go? Why? Sanskaar ran a hand through his hair slightly frustrated. Swara Bose! always a puzzle.

He can't be at peace unless he hears it from her or sees it her eyes that she loves him no more...

Well! There's only one way to figure out. Time to pay a visit.