𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜

[[ Arielle P.O.V.//Three Weeks Later ]]

I quickly grab my bag and lift it over my shoulder, rushing a bit towards my room door

I quickly grab my bag and lift it over my shoulder, rushing a bit towards my room door. I unlock it, grabbing the doorknob after and opening it quickly. Just as I'm about to head out I remember that I forgot to mark my calendar. I sigh, rolling my eyes at myself as I rush back into the room, leaving my door open and dropping my bag to the floor. I walk up to the wall beside my bed, and glance up at the calendar. It's been three weeks since the first official attempt with Viola's blood sample. Each Avenger has one session once a day, and over time, it's looking like we may be getting somewhere. It's not easy by any means, but it isn't nearly as horrible as it was when we began.

I pick up a red marker, and mark today off. My anxiety reminds me that Bruce is the only one who hasn't attempted it yet. He's been so busy helping Tony and I perform the sessions on everyone else and trying to keep them contained that he hasn't tried himself even once. But everyone knows that isn't the only reason he hasn't had a session yet.
Bruce hasn't transformed in almost a year, and him being a part of this would mean he would transform at least once every single day. Changing into the Hulk is so rough on him, and he hates it so much. We've all been putting it off. But it's getting close to that time where it's the elephant in the room, and Fury is really pushing him to start it. Despite the reluctance of Tony Stark and I.

As the weeks have past, I've had the opportunity to meet the entire team. Everyone has been great, and I've grown so much closer with all of them—including Bruce. Bruce and I have become so close working alongside each other.  I haven't seen his green eyes in weeks—still not sure what that's all about.

"Hey—you headed to breakfast?" Nat says, standing in my doorway now.

I turn to look at him upon hearing her voice, swiftly.