𝚀 & 𝙰 (𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!)

Hi everyone!

I am sooo extremely happy to see how many people are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it. It means so much to me to read your comments, I always enjoy them. I really wanted to write a story about Bruce Banner and the Hulk. Specifically, a love story. We don't see a lot of Banner stories, or storyline in general for this amazing character who has been through so much. I've always wanted to read more about Bruce Banner and his story, how he'd function in a relationship, and just life in general. I loved toying with the idea of him finding someone who's like him in a way, someone so soft and delicate who isn't afraid of him at all. Bruce Banner deserves sooo much more storyline than we see.

Im obviously not the creator of Bruce Banner, but I've always been an enormous fan. I felt like I could give him more story. Give him more popularity, more to him in general. I hope that anyone who also wishes there were more Bruce Banner stories like I always do, feels like they're getting their fix right here in this story. That being said, I have a few questions if you feel you'd like to answer any of them :)

1. I thought about ending this story here, and continuing to another book. A book 2. However, I thought maybe it would just be easier to continue in the same novel? I'm not sure. Would you rather have me continue on with more chapters in this novel, or create a Book 2?

Comment below and tell me what you'd like!

2. For the hardcore Bruce/Hulk lovers, any ideas on scenes or storyline you'd like to see explored in the future? Any character development you'd like me to dive into more?

Comment below and tell me what you'd like to see!

3. Tell me your favorite parts about this story so far. For example, your favorite scene, favorite line, favorite character development, anything you enjoyed the most so far!

Comment below and tell me what your favorites are!

Again, thank you so much for keeping up and sending me so much love! I adore all of you! ♥️

Xoxo,

StoryWritingObsessed