𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Could you tell me about the incident that landed you in here

"Could you tell me about the incident that landed you in here." I crossed my leg and sat across from Clarence. This Session I intended to dig a little deeper into what exactly happened.

"You really wanna know?"

I nodded and he smirked,

"Ight, So this dude named Shaun owed me money, he didn't pay me, so I beat him to death." He smirked and shrugged.

"Care to elaborate more." I straight faced him.

"What is there to elaborate on, he didn't pay me. There's two things I don't play about, my daughter and my money."

"Daughter?" My eye brows raised.

"Yea." He smiled, usually his smiles were dark and mischievous, this one was actually innocent and admiring.

He stood up and walked over to bed side desk, he pulled out a picture and walked back over to me putting it on the table.

"She's beautiful." I smiled.
(Clarences Daughter in MM.)

"Thanks" He smiled again but this time I sensed a little hurt.

Something about that had my mind going and I tried my best to read him. It was like he had a wall built up and every session all I managed to break was a small rock.

"Do you love her?"

"Of course, that's my Daughter, I made her." He creased his eyebrows.

"Then why do you seem hurt," I sat up

He stayed silent after I said that.

"Clarence Please," I laid my hand over his which was on the table causing him to tense up, but quickly relax.

"I'm trying to help you..."

He looked up at me and for once I could actually read him, it was like he was internally fighting with himself.

"Because I know for a fact she doesn't love me, hell, she don't even know me." He shook his head

I stayed silent and let him talk.

"Her Mom left me after she was born, afraid that I'd Ruin our baby. Afraid I wasn't ready, now all I get is one picture year." He looked at me with hard eyes.

I could tell he was in pain, his problem was he turned his pain into anger.

I wanted to indulge deeper into the situation but I decided against it, I could tell how much it hurt him no matter how much he tried to hide it.

"Clarence as your doctor it is my job to make you feel better, but right now I'm not speaking as your doctor I'm simply speaking as Joshua. I'm sure one day you'll see your daughter, and you'll get to be the father you want to be." I smiled.