𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Well how long ago was this!?" I asked

"About an hour." She nodded.

"Well can you get these patches off of me I need to go check on him." I said as I scanned my body.

"Check on him!? Doctor if anything your the one that needs checking up on, along with some re-"

"Well he tried didn't he! And you guys put him to sleep, I'm so sick of people telling me what I need, or what I should do." I snapped.

She probably didn't deserve all this anger I had been giving her since I woke up but I didn't care at this point.

Everyone always thought they knew what was best for me. 20+ years of life and I haven't lived once .

From my parents, to Gabriel, to my boss. I was so sick of it. I was sick of being everybody's golden boy.

She nodded and walked over to me gently removing the patch.

I muttered a quiet "thank you" and buttoned up my shirt before slowly getting up and walking out of the room.

I ignored the stares and whispers form the other doctors along the way to the prison ward. At this point I should just station there.

"You ok?" Gabriel asked as he walked up beside me.

Him out of all people had the audacity to come
Up to me.

"I was until now.." I looked over at him with cold eyes as I continued to walk.

He didn't say anything else and stopped following when he saw the mood I was in.

I knew it wasn't healthy for me to be up and doing all of this after literally having a seizure an hour ago but I didn't care.

I walked up to the front desk and waited for the lady to look up.

When she did her eyes bulged, "Doctor your— Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Let me in please." I ignored her question.

"I don't think you should g-"

"If I wanted your advice I would've asked now Please let me him.." I cut her off, once again people thought they knew what was best for me.

She didn't utter another word and simply pressed the button to open the door.

I walked through it and down the hallway slowly.

I can to a stop in-front of Clarence's cell where he sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Clarence..." I said lowly.

He look up at me and quickly walked over to the bars.

"Your ok?!" He asked as his eyes scanned my body.

"Yea I'm fine.....what about you." I said referencing what happened earlier.

"Nothing they haven't done before, you scared me doc, like actually scared me yo, I didn't even know my big ass could be scared" he chuckled.