𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to my shoulder being softly tapped.

I jumped up in a panic before calming down when I saw a doctor.

"Sir, you've been here all night, it's fine to leave, get some rest. I'm sure your friend would want that." She said with a soft smile.

"I'm fine." I shook my head, "Is he any better, The other doctor said we'd know if he'd be ok by Tomorrow—and Well today's tomorrow." I said confusing myself.

She gave me a sympathetic smile before speaking, "Well...his vitals are fine, he won't be up for a few days because we were forced to induce him into a coma for the surgery." She explained.

"There is some bad news, the bullet grazed his heart, he'll be forced to stay put for a couple of days, maybe even weeks. For a man with his—issues his heart may not be able to hold up." She shook her head.

"He doesn't have issues, Look will he be fine or not, I'll be able to handle taking care of him."

"Fine is hopeful thinking but he definitely won't be in the worse condition." She nodded.

I nodded and stood up walking back over to Clarence, he still had the same pale, sick complexion.

"Listen are you sure you don't want to leave, we w-"

"I said I'm fine alright!" I snapped, I immediately felt bad and sighed. "I-I'm sorry, this whole situation has me acting different." I said truthfully.

She nodded understandingly before speaking, "it's fine, I'm use too it. Just don't forget to take care of yourself, don't let his pain ruin you sweetheart." She said before walking out.

I let out a deep sigh and grabbed Clarence's hand.