𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

The Next DayOne Day until Facility Move

The Next Day
One Day until Facility Move.

I sat on my couch aimlessly channel surfing as Apunda and Alyssa sat to my left and right continuously asking questions about Clarence.

"Where's he from?" Alyssa asked

"New York." I sighed,

"Ouue does he have a accent," she followed up with yet another question.

"Yes." I said in monotone.

"Yea that'll get the juices flowing." Apunda said causing Alyssa to laugh.

I shook my head and finally decided to just watch Netflix.

"Thanks for inviting us again Josh." Alyssa said as he laid on my shoulder.

"Mhmm." I muttered.

They were the only friends I had, and to be honest they had been keeping me sane despite what it seemed like.

"Have you made a decision yet." Apunda asked this time.

I sigh escaped my body as the stress began to haunt at me again. I had one who promised to wait for me, then I had another who basically admired me.

"No I haven't, I like em' both. They both give me chills, it's just easier to be with one than it is to be with the other..."

"Some times the easy way isn't all ways the best wayy." Apunda sand sarcastically making me give her a death stare.

Although she was right, it still wasn't as simple as she made it seem.  I was falling for somebody I couldn't be with.

"Can we just Talk about something else tonight, I don't feel like talking about Clarence, or Pharaoh, or Me." I shook my head.

They both gave me an understanding nod before Apunda snatched the remote out of my hand.

"Hey-"  I smacked my lips.

"You have Hulu no? She asked.

"Yea why."

"Let's watch star!" Alyssa interjected.

"Already on it girl." Apunda said as she clipped on a show I'm guess was called star.

"What the hell is star?"