𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

I handed Dré back his phone as he mean mugged me

"Fix Yo face yo." I chuckled.

He smacked his lips and snatched his phone, "I said make it quick nigga not give a whole sermon."

I shook my head and sat back in my chair, "my bad."

"Mhmm, it's ok....you feelin em' aint chu." He smirked.

I looked up at him with a straight face and told him the truth.

"Yea."

"Well Watchu gon do?" He raised his eyebrows.

I shrugged, "What can I do, Let's be honest with our selves right now, I'd Ruin him. Without my medicine imma danger to anybody, hell even you." I shook my head.

"Man you don't need that shit, you need him."

"It's because of him that I do need that shit, If I'm gon get better or whatever, I gotta learn to live with myself." I shrugged.

He nodded in agreement before speaking, "If y'all really are feeling each other, which I think y'all are since y'all missing each other and shit, then y'all won't be able to fight it for long." He shook his head.

"You can only hide your feelings for so long."

I looked down in response and thought about what he said.

I never hid my feelings, I openly flirted with Jay. I just think he took it as a joke most of the time. Or figured that's what my personality was like.

Half of that was true, I was also just really feelin him, He was my anchor, the piece I hung onto when I felt like I was slipping.

~
The Next Day.

His fingers trailed down my abdomen, leaving a tingling sensation in its path

His fingers trailed down my abdomen, leaving a tingling sensation in its path. His lips attacked my neck, licking and sucking, leaving a mark I'm sure everybody would notice.

His hands palmed my briefs, the friction making my bulge grow even more. A groan escaped my lips, satisfying him, leading him to let one of his own escape.